LittlePromise

I peeped my head out the door and the room seemed clear until I heard the hangers in my closet move around. I slowly crept to the bed keeping my eyes on my walk in closet to make sure that the Burglar didn't walk out and see me heading for the phone. Once i reached the bed i grabbed my phone with the quickest of speeds i'd ever used, i slid my finger across the screen to unlock it and the phone made a loud click noise indicating that someone was in the room. The hangers stopped moving and i heard footsteps approaching 'Oh crap!....Now what?... I cant fight them because its possible they may be carrying a weapon and i most certainly do not want to die Ass naked in my house by some burglar. I laid on the floor and slid under my bed. I could see the feet of the pursuer pacing and searching for where the noise came from. My phone started ringing its ringtone i squeezed my eyes shut 'Im done for.' I felt the hands of the intruder grab my leg, pull me from under the bed and flip me over on my back. With my eyes still sealed shut i clawed and kicked and screamed.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!....I DONT HAVE ANYTHING OF WORTH FOR YOU TO STEAL SO PLEASE JUST GO AWAY."

Fumiaki-"Brad! Ouch!" He gripped me hard and shook me fiercely. "BRAD! Its me"

Me-"Sen......pai?" I opened my eyes and looked into Fumiaki's Trancing grey eyes.

Fumiaki-"Sorry I scared you, I didn't mean to but the door was open and you said to walk in....I tried calling you 13 times before I gave up and just entered. I called your name but you didn't answer....so I searched every room in the house but there were no sign of you until I came to this room....it smelled exactly like you,but I had to make sure by checking the closet."

Me-"Eh?....." I felt like a fool my face turned res . Here I was thinking a burglar entered my house, but this makes perfect sense. He called but I didn't have my phone and I didn't hear him calling my name because I was in deep thought about Mr.Etsuya. My adrenaline rush went away and his grip began to hurt me. "Fumi-Kun" I looked down to his hand gripping me.

Fumiako-"Oh Uh Sorry" He let go and backed away. "I came earlier than planned because I wanted to get something to eat but I didn't want to leave you out." He eyed me up and down." But I guess I should have just went alone." His eyes rested on mu lower body. 'Just what in the hell is he looking at.' I looked down and realized I should have asked myself just what the hell he's not looking at. I covered my naked body as best I could. "Sorry! You were naked....and I couldn't not look." He covered his eyes and got up. "I'll just wait downstairs."

Me-"YES....You should do that." I stood up, pushed him to the door and closed it when he left. 'How many times is he going to see me naked?' I emptied my bath and walked into my closet. 'What should I wear?' I took out my White polo shirt and my Hollister jeans. I put on lotion and deodorant,then my underwear and clothes. 'What shoes...?' I pulled out my all white converses. 'Just in case it gets cold' I grabbed my jean jacket. I brushed my hair, turned off my tv and left my room.

Walking down the stairs I heard Fumiaki yelling. I walked around the corner and Fumiaki was facing the kitchen and yelling into his phone he sounded angry and mean.

Fumiaki-"WHAT THE FUCK DID I SEND YOU TO DO!?.....RIGHT SO WHY THE HELL IS YOUR SUBORDINATE TELLING ME OTHER WISE!?......UNDERSTAND THIS WHEN I GET BACK THIS WILL BE HANDLED UNTIL THEN YOU BETTER PREY MY MOOD CHANGES." He hung up and rubbed his head.

Me-"Umm...Fumi-Kun?" He turned and put his phone away.

Fumiaki-"Your ready?" I nodded my head "Whats wrong....Did You overhear my conversation?." I nodded again. "Oh alright...well don't worry about it. Someone just made me a little mad thats all." 'A little mad! Well if thats only a little mad I wouldn't wanna see him really mad.'

Me-"O...Ok."

Fumiaki-"alright lets go." He walked over to me and rapped his hand around my side. Making me flinch. "Brad....Im sorry if I scared you...But I would never hurt you so don't be afraid of me."

Me-"Sorry...I just never knew you could sound so mean."

Fumiaki-" Hey how about I make up for it? Because I sounded mean I'll do something nice." Whats he mean? "Come on lets go." He locked the door and we walked out. I turned to him.

Me-"Fumi-Kun... I almost forgot... I only have one bike....the other ones Kevyn's and he doesn't like people touching his stuff. Im sorry, Now were going to have to walk." He laughed and then smiled at me.

Fumiaki-"Your the nieces person I know, but don't worry I have a car." What! Fumiaki has a car...but he's only a grade above me...How can he have a car!? That doesn't make sense. He took out his phone and called someone. "Come get me." He hung up and we walked to the side walk. Minutes later a Grey Bentley parked its self in front of my house.

Me-"Fumi-kun....is this your car?." I pointed to the car in front of us and he nodded. "Wow!...its nice."

Fumiaki-"Well I think that only the nicest people deserve the nicest things." He winked at me and walked to the car. A man got out of the car and opened the door for me Fumiaki got it and closed the door. The man got back in the drivers seat and we drove off. "Are you hungry?." I shook my head. "Take us to...." He looked at my clothes. "The Plaza." The plaza?....why are we going to the plaza.

10 minutes later we arrive at the plaza.
The man parks and then opens my door. When we get out the man locks the doors.

Fumiaki-"lets go to Hollister first." We walk into Hollister and Fumiaki picks up a nice Grey hoodie. " You like this?"

Me-"Yes..." He hands the man with us the hoodie and looks around.

Fumiaki-"Get what you like." He puts his hands in his pockets.

Me-"BUT....Fumiaki I didnt bring my money." He shook his head and giggled.

Fumiaki-"Im paying for it." My eyes grew wide!

Me-"No I couldn't have you pay for my clothes..."

Fumiaki-"Well I am...and where not leaving the store until you buy something that comes up to $700 dollars or more." What!! $7oo dollars no impossible I cant pay that back.

Me-" Thats more than what my brother pays for rent, I cant spend that because I cant pay it back.

Fumiaki-" I don't want you to pay me back.... I just want to do something nice for you. So please...purchase something."

Me-"Uh....Well ....alright."

I get 5 hoodies, 11 shirts, 8 pairs of jeans, 3 packs of socks, 3 packs of underwear, 2 pairs of shoes, and 3 beanies. The total came up to $2,350 and Fumiaki bought it all every single piece of clothing. He smiled and passed the bags to the guy with us.

Me-" Now can we leave?." He smiled and we walked out.

Fumiaki-" lets go to Nike." We walked in and straight to the back. "pick out some shoes."

I picked out 10 pairs of sneakers, 2 packs of socks, and 5 graphic tee's the total came up to $2,795 again he payed for it all and passes the bags to the driver. Any more spending and ill be spoiled.

Me-"Alright can we go to the school now?"

Fumiaki-"Ok lets go.....you don't want anything else?"

Me-"No...No lets just go."

Fumiaki-"Alright....But wait..I got us both something."

Me-"Eh...?" He walked up to me and pulled out a red tiny box. "Whats that?"

Fumiaki-"Turn around...."

Me-"I turned and he put something cold on my neck and it make a clicking sound.

Fumiaki-"Here wanna see?" He took out his phone and took a picture of me. And then flipped it so I could see the photo. There was a big shiny White gold Choker on my neck. "Do you like it...."

Me-"Yes its Nice."

Fumiaki-"Good for now on we both have to wear these as a symbol of friendship forever."

Me-"Alright I promise!" We both smile and the driver opens the door for us. Once we get in the driver puts out bags in the tunk and returns to the driver seat. Seconds later were driving off heading to the school.