Bruce Wayne {1}

Humming softly you grasped Bruce's rough hand then slowly brought it to your lips. Dropping it you then gave him a smile as you started to play with his fingers seeing how his hand dwarfed yours. Letting out a light sigh you continued to play with his fingers as you let your free hand trace the scars that littered his chest.

"Where did you get this one?"

Hearing your voice Bruce opened one of his eyes, enjoying what you were doing the man found it hard to focus since he never got the chance to really relax with his job but being in your arms right now he found it easy. Chuckling he shook his head seeing your still tracing the rather large scar on his bicep.

"That one was from Bane."

Wrinkling your nose in displeasure from hearing the name you slowly placed our lips against the jagged skin.

"And this one?" Your gave him a grin pulling away from his chest as you brought his hand to his face showing him a small scar on his wrist.

"That one was my fault..I was fixing that Bat mobile and cut my wrist." Bruce's lips twitched into a smile hearing your soft laugh.

"I suppose you get a kiss for that, even though it's your fault" You teased giving the scar a kiss.

Turning your attention to one on his shoulder you then traced more of his skin as he let out a sigh relaxing into the bed.

"Are you going to be tracing my scars all night?"

"I am?" You let your eyes stare into his dark one's, he just chuckled as he brought you in for a soft kiss.

"Good."