Chapter Ten: Birthdays ♡

Naruto grasped Obito's shirt, drawing tighter, as tears drenched his face, flowing down and sopping Obito's shoulder.

Obito wrapped his arms around Naruto, one hand at the back of Naruto's head, caressing him, "You sure you weren't worried, kid?" Naruto shook his head, sobbing into the crook of Obito's neck, "N..no...terr....iff...ied."

Obito tsked, pulling away enough to look into Naruto's cerulean eyes, cupping Naruto's face with his hands, wiping away the tears with his thumbs, as he brought his lips down to Naruto's cheek and kissed gently.

"I'm okay." Naruto cried harder, balling his hands in Obito's shirt, Obito pulled Naruto closer, tenderly kissing his lip, Naruto kissed back, wrapping his arms around Obito's neck.

The kiss tasted of salt and cinnamon, but it was loving and delicate, vulnerable even.

Naruto soothed down, drawing away, he rested his head against Obito's chest, embracing him, feeling his warmth, and listening to his breathing.

Obito caressed Naruto's head, kissing his forehead gently, as he tousled his hair, "I had a really funny dream." Obito raised an eyebrow, "What about?" Naruto chuckled, "Well Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi, and I all went and got you flowers because it was your birthday and... I don't know, it seemed so real, you were our Sensei, and we were really happy."

Obito embraced him tighter, "That's a pretty good dream." Naruto nodded, "It was." Obito chuckled, Naruto pulled away, looking up at the older man, "What?"

Obito shook his head, "I guess I really am turning into an old geezer." Naruto raised his head in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Obito glanced away, "Today is my thirtieth birthday." Naruto eyes grew in surprise, punching his shoulder, "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO, IDIOT? We HAVE to do something." Obito chuckled, "Like what?"

Naruto paused, pulling his index finger to his chin, "Anything you want." Obito seemed to be lost in thought, "Anything, I want?" He smirked.

Naruto rolled his eyes, "Baka!" He brought his fist and bonked him on the head, Obito pouted, "I was only joking."

Naruto sighed, "What do you like?" Obito sighed as he brushed some stray strands of hair out of Naruto's face, "You." Naruto's face flushed, "Erm... Anything else?"

Obito hesitated, "Food... Sleep... Avoiding human interaction." Naruto glared, "Fine, I can go with that, what's your favorite food?"

"Dango." Naruto grinned, "Really?" Obito chuckled, "Yeah." Naruto cracked his knuckles, "Okay. Orochimaru better have the ingredients or so help me Ramen God, I will sin."

Obito laughed, holding his sides, "Ramen God?" Naruto chuckled, "Shush, I'm thinking out loud here."

Naruto opened the door and walked into the corridor, Obito following, they walked down it until they came into the kitchen.

Naruto opened the fridge and peered inside, he grinned and grabbed some things, before he turned around and showed Obito, smiling.

"Thank goodness, you won't have to sin, nor will the Ramen God have to punish you." Obito snickered, Naruto grinned, "Thankfully, you won't have to see me sacrifice anyone to the Ramen God yet." Obito raised a brow, "You better not sacrifice me." Naruto put a finger to his chin, "I don't know, Uchiha's are quite a specialty." Naruto teased.

"Is that so?" Obito moved and grabbed the flour from Naruto, "Then I'll just have to be aware of that." Naruto laughed, "I think we have one problem."

"What's that?"Naruto laughed a bit embarrassed, "I have absolutely no idea how to make Dango." Obito snickered grabbing the tofu, "Then I shall teach you."