Moments

I totally love my brother, not because he is the famous Harry Styles of One Direction, but because he was and will always be there for me. He always turned my frown into a smile and was there to wipe the tears away when I cried. He­ calls me Rye because my full name is Rylee Skye Styles.

 My two best friends are called Lilly Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson's sister - and Eliza Skylar Payne - Liam Payne's sister - I sometimes call her Liz.

The sad thing that happened last year was that Louis broke up with Eleanor. Well it was kinda sad, but in the same time I was happy because this meant that Liz had a chance with Louis. And Lilly likes Hazza, but made me swear I won't tell him, so I didn't.

Me and Harry (or Hazza as I like to call him) are very super mega close, so I tell him almost everything. Also the boys (and by the boys I mean Hazza, Lou, Nialler, Zayn and Liam) moved to a bigger house and me and the girls (again by that I mean Liz and Lilly) visit them a lot. Their house is big and has 10 bedrooms :O and each two rooms that are close to each other share a bathroom. They house is very close to the beach and if you want you can go and see the sunset, so I call it a beach house :D.

Another weird thing about me and Hazza is that we have a special 'connection' and when something is wrong or something bad happens to one of us the other one feels it. It's like we're twins, but he is one year older than me. Right now he is 19 and I am going to be 18 on 3 October.

As you may know our parents divorced when I was 6 and Hazza was 7. Even at that age, believe it or not I and Harry were very close.

I remember loads of stuff that happened when we were kids. He thought me how to play football (and magically I'm better than him!), how to ride a bike and always stood up for me when people tried to bully me. He was (and still is) the best bro someone could ever ask for.

 Me, Lilly and Eliza are like sisters, and the other boys are like our 2nd brothers. We always ask for advice and stuff like that. Our relationship was so strong, I thought we will always be best friends and will always be like siblings.

But what if a moment changed it all? What if something so horrible happened that would change all this?