Part 6

I woke up early today and made breakfast for the whole family. Pancakes for dessert and made some eggs and bacon for everyone. I placed everything on the table and waited for them to wake up.

“Morning, Rylee! Why up so early?” I heard Zayn’s voice and turned around. “I made breakfast!” I said and smiled. “Well then guess I’ll have mine now.” Zayn said and I nodded. “Wait why are you up so early?” I asked realizing this was actually an unusual time for Zaynster to wake up, he usually slept till 10a.m and it was like 7a.m

“No reason really.” He mumbled while getting ready to eat.

“Zaynster, is there something wrong?” I asked and looked at him, but then he started to eat. It is after all his typical way of avoiding discussions. I sighed and waited for him to gulp down his food.

“Well you know I told you I met a girl yesterday and gave her my number?” he said after finishing his food. I said “Yep. What is wrong about that?”

“She hasn’t called me yet! Why not? Do you think she likes me? Do I have white hairs or something? Am I ugly? You think she didn’t like the way I was dressed?” he kept throwing questions at me. I must say I was shocked, there is no girl that can resist Zayn’s charms. Well of course I mean a girl he likes. (For the record me, Liz and Lilly don’t like Zayn in that way)

“Look honey.” I began “maybe she doesn’t want to call you in case you think she is desperate. Also I do think she likes you since she accepted your number and your hair do not have a single white strand and you are beautiful also I love the way you are dressed.” I said, he knew I liked him, but as a brother you know, we are family.

“Thanks Rye, you’re the best. Imma go to the mall. Wanna come?”

“Sure, let me get changed and I’ll be ready to go.” I smiled and dashed upstairs.

Ok, I know what you are thinking: Going town with Zayn? Weird… Well FYI Zayn helped me pick all my outfits and gave me good tips on how to get dressed. He also helps me pick make up and nail vanish. 

I got into my room and opened my huge closet. I picked my black skinny jeans and my white converse also A white and grey top and my black hoodie. (Am going for the black & white look) I then went to the bathroom and put some make up on before rushing back downstairs to see Zayn tapping his foot impatiently.

“Done! What ya think?” I asked spinning around slowly.