Part 3

"Rye are you ready?" I heard Niall shout from his room. "I really need the toilet!" he added and I giggled. I was done with my makeup and all the stuff girls do before going cinema. I then used my favorite perfume and finished brushing my hair. "You can come in now!" I said as I was about to finish. Niall ran into the bathroom and I got out, letting him and his businesses alone.

 I went downstairs and got my white high tops on then grabbed my phones and my black cat-eared hoodie. "So vas' happening between you and Niall?" Zayn asked and I looked at him. "Nothing. Why is you asking?" I said in a silly, but awesome way. "You don't seem to talk that much anymore. What happened today in the morning?" Liam said, he was curious as well. "Nothing." I said although I knew something was wrong, me and Niall used to talk all the time, but since this morning, everything seemed to sink into the ocean.

"Fine, if you don't want to tell us suit yourself." Zayn said and got out the door.

"HURRY UP NIALL! IT'S 5:40 WE NEED TO BE THERE AT 6:00!" Liam yelled and second later Niall came downstairs. He was wearing black chinos and a dark red polo shirt. He got his white high tops on and we walked towards the cinema.

"Let's hope there are no fans around to attack us." Liam said and we all sneaked behind the bushes and trees. "I see the cinema." I said jumping really high, almost beating Niall's jumps. "We could run for it." Zayn suggested. "Right... Let's go then." Niall said and we started to run towards the cinema. And we were in before the fans could notice us.

We walked towards the ticket machine. "You guys stay here, I'll go pick the movie." Zayn said and walked up to the ticket machine, pressing buttons like crazy.

"Wonder what he'll pick..." I mumbled. "I think we'll find out in a second, look he's coming." Liam replied.

"I'll give the tickets don't worry." Zayn grinned and me and Niall raced towards the popcorn and drinks and other stuff you could eat.

 "I'll have 5 large popcorns and a frozen blueberry Fanta, please." I told the guy that was selling them. "And I'll have 6 large popcorns and a frozen blueberry Fanta, please." Niall said and after the guy gave us what we ordered we paid and ran towards room no.11. Zayn gave the tickets and we went in a sat in the VIP seats. We were alone in there and Liam said "I have a bad feeling about this." I couldn't agree more to be honest because he was right. I was stuck there 2 hours watching 'The Devil Inside'. I hated movies with demons.

Every time something really scary happened I squirmed like a baby. Niall grabbed my hand and said "Don't worry I'm here." and I can't believe I wasn't afraid anymore.

Niall's P.O.V