Part 4

I walked downstairs slowly and right turned to get to the kitchen. I opened a cupboard and grabbed a XXL pack of mini Oreos, then headed towards the living room.

I laid down onto the sofa and turned the T.V on. I opened the pack of mini Oreos and started to eat some. Suddenly I felt something heavy squashing me . I blinked a few times to make out Niall's shape, stupid kid had fallen on and off the couch because he likes to jump over it. "Earth to Niall. Niall are you there? Earth is calling!" I said in a voice they use in Star Wars. "Tell them to hold for a minute. I repeat wait for a minute, I just saw a beautiful alien. Niall to Earth, over." He replied and I giggled. Wait did he say beautiful?!

 He was still lying on the floor next to the sofa. I shifted around and looked down and him. He smiled and so did I, then he got up really fast and headed for the door.

I got out of the door and I saw him heading towards the beach. I sighed and ran after him, the wind blowing through my hair, but I wouldn't stop now. I wanted to tell him how I felt. I had to. I stopped and looked around then spotted him under a willow tree. I raced up to him, but he didn't seem to notice me. He looked at the sea, which was reflecting in his blue eyes.

"Niall?" I said, but he kept looking at the water. "Niall?! Please talk to me! What's wrong?" I asked and walked in front of him, but he just moved his gaze away.

"Everything is wrong! I have a crush on you, but you are my band mate’s sister! And you're making things a lot more difficult. You're so funny, and beautiful. And your eyes...." he looked me right in the eye. "....your eyes are so green, every time I look at you my heart skips a beat. My tongue gets tied and I can't speak. I can't tell you how I feel! And I'm so stupid Rylee, because I like you. I need you! But I'm so stupid, such and idiot! You'll never fall for someone like me." he said, his eyes filled with sadness. I look at him, his accent was so adorable. Then he continued "and the way you laugh, and your smile. It's everything about you and everything that you do! And if Harry found out he would ki---"

    I bent forward and kissed him; he stroked my cheek and kissed me back. His lips were so soft and sweet and I felt like I was in heaven. And then we kept on kissing, I felt like we were the only people on the earth, I felt like the time stopped.

We only broke the kiss when I ran out of breath. He looked at me and I looked at him. We were both catching our breath, his face was red and he looked surprised, but happy in the same time. He hugged me and kissed me again.

"Go out with me?!" he said and I smiled. "Will you?" he asked again. I just kissed him again "What does this tell you?" I asked and he grinned. "It's a yes." he said and i hugged him "Yes!"

    I sat down next to Niall, my head resting on his shoulder. We watched the sunset together, under the willow tree. I smiled and closed my eyes for a second. Everything was so perfect; I wish this moment would last for ever and ever.

Niall’s P.O.V

    Rye’s head was resting on my shoulder, we watched the sunset together; everything was just perfect. I wrapped my arms around her, a huge smile growing on my face. She actually kissed me! I could jump 8 feet in the air if I wanted, but I want to stay like this for a few more minutes, or hours, or day, or even years if possible.

     The moon rose into the sky. I looked at Rye, it was nearly midnight and we were still under the willow tree. I think she was very tired because she fell asleep on my arm. I sighed and looked up at the stars, they were shining brighter than ever. I kept gazing at the sky until I felt something vibrate in my pocket. I grabbed my phone; 1 text from Liam.

Liam:

U kno' it’s midnight rght?

Better come home NOW!