Part 2

The next day I found myself in a strange, soft bed. I saw Harry sitting onto the bed, watching me silently. "Wh-where am I?" I asked and sat up. "This is your new room." Harry smiled. "We bought this house so you, Lilly and Liz can live with us." he continued. "Wait you mean with you as in move in with you?" I asked amazed, the room was huge and had all kind of stuff. A karaoke thingy, huge speakers, my guitar was in a nice place and there was a microphone next to it.

"It's awesome!" I said "And it's all yours." Harry added and I hugged him. "I'll let you get changed now. Meet you downstairs in the kitchen." and then he was out of the door.

 I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, which was huge as well. It had a shower and a Jacuzzi! It was awesome. I brushed my teeth and did something with my hair then I entered the shower. I turned the water on, it was perfect - not too hot, not too cold - I sighed, my sadness seemed to evaporate, I found out that the fact that I was free of Zak made me glad.

 I got out of the shower and wrapped a large towel around me. Just a minute later Niall entered the bathroom. Then I realized the bathroom had two opposite doors. He stared at me and I stared at him. He had his PJ bottoms on and he was topless. I noticed that he didn't have a tummy anymore; he had a small 6 pack.(awww)

We stood in silence for a few minutes, his blue eyes met my green ones, I blushed and looked away. "Err... Sorry, I forgot we share a bathroom!" Niall said and headed back for the door. "It's ok!" I said then we both got out of the bathroom and closed the door. I sat down with my back towards the door and leaned on it. "Oh… my...God!" I told myself then got up and walked towards the closet. I stood in front of it deciding what to wear.

Niall's P.O.V

 I entered the bathroom as usual, but this time I found myself staring at Rye, which just got out of the shower - with a towel wrapped around her - and was looking into the mirror. I stared at her and she stared at me. At least I had my PJ bottoms on and I think she noticed I had a small 6pack now. We both stood in silence for a few minutes, her emerald green eyes met mine, but then she went red and looked away. "Err... Sorry, I forgot we share a bathroom!" I said. "It's ok..." She said then we both got out of the bathroom and closed the door. I sat down with my back towards the door and leaned on it. My heart was beating so fast, as if I was Kevin getting scared by a dog or something. I smiled as I remember Rye's expression. I shook my head "This is Harry's sister! What am I thinking?!" i said before going back into the bathroom and getting ready to go downstairs for breakfast.

Rylee’s P.O.V

 I decided to wear my black denim shorts with skin colored tights underneath. I grabbed a grey sleeveless top with random graffiti on it. I went to the makeup table and put some mascara and lip gloss on then let my hair loose. I then grabbed my backpack and my two phones in my pocket.

I started to go down the stairs, when I was at the last three steps Niall shot up the stairs and once again we met. I blushed again and my heartbeat increased. "I was about to come up after you. Harry told me to." he explained as he went down the stairs and into the kitchen again. I just followed him and sat at the table.

 "Morning sis!" Harry said. I looked at him and giggled, he was wearing a cook hat and an apron. "Morning Hazza." I said, trying not to laugh. "Shush! If you laugh he won't give you any food." Zayn said and I immediately fell silent. I might be slim but I love food, so I wouldn't risk not getting any.

I grabbed my iPhone 4S and took a picture of Harry and his funny outfit. I then signed in on twitter and posted my morning tweet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rye Styles - @RyleeStyles

Chef Harry Styles cooking for me. (Let's hope it's not poison he's cooking there)   click here to view photo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got loads of comments and I Retweeted some of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs.Styles - @Harry'sPrincess

Poison from Harry, I'll take that!

Hannah - @HannahStyles

hahaha! I'm hungry nao, can I come to your house and taste some of Hazza's food? ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry finally finished and he started to set plates on the table, he made omelet, but he calls it 'Omelets a la Hazza'. Niall came and sat next to me only because his chair that had his name on it was there. He smelled like my favorite male aftershave Armani Mania. I started to eat as fast as I could, then I wondered if Niall told Harry that he walked into the bathroom when I was out of the shower.

Me and Niall finished in the same time and went into the living room. Where I found Liz kissing Louis or Louis kissing Liz? Anyway they were kissing. "Oh my I'm so sorry!" I gasped. "It's ok! They know already..." Liz told me. "Wait a second, you told them before you told me?" I asked. "Well you fainted when I wanted to tell you." she said. "ok. ok.." I said and they walked towards the kitchen. Then, out the door.

"You ok?" I heard Harry say. "Yeah... You need something don't you?" I asked, I could feel he wanted something.

"Err.. I was wondering if you know where Lilly is… I promised her I would help her with something.?" he said. "Yes, she’s in her room. But knock before going in ok?!" I said as he ran upstairs. "Thank you, sis!" Harry yelled before vanishing in Lilly’s room.

"Hey we're going to see a movie! Wanna come?" I heard Zayn yell. "Sure!" Liam yelled back. "I'm in!" Niall yelled as well. "Are you gonna come then?" He looked at me, I think he was hoping I would. "Sure." I said not trying to sound excited.

"WE'RE LEAVING IN AN HOUR!" I heard Liam and Zayn shout in the same time.

Lilly's P.O.V 

Harry asked me to go for a walk with him. Thankfully I already had my makeup on and was dressed quite nice. We walked in silence until we reached the park. It was empty, even the birds stopped singing.

 "Lilly..." Harry said. What was going to happen? I was so curious. "Y-yes?" I answered feeling very nervous. He came closer to me and looked right into my eyes. "W-would you date me?" He asked. My heart jumped out of my chest I nodded "Sure." and at that moment he kissed me. I closed my eyes; this was the best moment of my life. He hugged me and I kissed him back. I opened my eyes and so did he. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He whispered and kissed me again. "I love you Harry." I said and kissed him back. "I love you too Lilly." he replied and we kissed again and again. I wish the time would stop so we could kiss forever.

 -----------

Louis' P.O.V  

 I was walking together with Eliza. We were holding hands and for the first time in my life I felt very nervous, but as I looked into her beautiful eyes all the negative stuff inside me vanished. I smiled and she smiled back. We stopped and I kissed her, I felt like everything around us was heaven. She kissed me back and I gently stroked her cheek, her skin was so soft.

"I love you so much." I told her. "I love you too, I always will." she whispered and we kissed again and again and again. I hugged her and then I realized I wanted to stay like this for eternity. "You're so beautiful." I whispered and kissed her again. This would be the happiest moments in my life. This girl made me feel happy all the time. She looked like a beautiful flower that made everyone smile. Eliza Skylar Payne was the one I truly loved.