~II

Chp. 2

Angels POV

" He wanted some angel and from the way you described his looks the man sounds fine give him a chance Angel!!" Karen cracks up after I told her what happened.

" Ugh no! hes fine but simple minded and he's Missy's brother I ain't got time for that!" I take a sip of my wine smiling at her.

" We'll see if Missy got any more brothers and we can double date hell" she says still laughing, I hit her with a pillow giving her a ' you betta not' look.

" Back to this movie Karen!!"

" Wait wait did you see Love and Hip hop Reunion last night? Josline be having me weak calling Mimi a maid though" Karen says to me.

" Girl yes I was crying but don't forget popcorn hoes" we start giggling again.

" Okay now back to this movie"

*******

Karen's POV

" Your right I do like her" I tell Angel as Reema leaves the office.

" Told you" she says not looking up from her work.

" So Trey Songz or Usher for this months cover" I ask her while reading the emails I got the their reps.

" Trey of course hes making music right now and you know his fan base will buy the hell out of this issue too" I figured she would pick him and she is right about that.

" Umm Ms. Lopez" Missy says through the intercom sounding unsure which is very unusal.

" Yes Missy"

" There's a man here to see you with flowers and he wont tell me who he is"

" Send him in" I say before Angel mean ass sends him away, she looks at me and frowns taking off her glasses. In comes a sexy ass stranger I think its the guy she was talking about my assumptions are right when I hear her sigh.

" Missy bring your ass in here now" she says into the intercom.

" Look I didn't mean to get my sis- "

" Stop please" she cuts him off, I lean back in my chair trying not to laugh I wish I had some popcorn right now.

" Yy yes Ms.Lopez" Missy says as she comes in looking scared.

" Is he worth losing your job? " Missy's eyes widen and Dante frowns

" No he isn't"

" Good id hate to fire you because I actually like you do not I repeat DO NOT let this happening again we clear?" she says rubbing her temples with her eyes closed.

" Missy go back to your desk" I tell her and she hurries out.

" Umm Dante is it? you might wanna speak quickly before she blows up on you too" I tell him.

" I just wanted to apologize for my behavior yesterday I'm not no simple minded man for sure and I brought you flowers and wanted to take you out if that's ok" he says with his hand that's holding the flowers out she looks up at him and raises an eye brow.

" Thanks you for the apology and flowers but no I'm okay on the whole taking out part" she walks over to him and takes the flowers sits them on the couch near her bag and flats.

" Okay well uh i'll be going then" he nods.

" Okay later" she waves to him going back to her desk, putting on her glasses and getting back into her work. He leaves and I look at her and shake my head.