X

This ain't for no fuck nigga

You a real nigga then fuck with me

This one for the hood niggas

Hipster bitches that shop at Lenox

Chp. 10

Devontae sat in his new Puerto Rico mansion smoking a blunt thinking about how fucked up life could be his twin brother hated him the girl he wanted was with him too and to make shit worst the only person that cared for him died and left him nothing. In his kitchen he picked up the large manila envelope that sat on the counter inside was a folder that said "Tsai Lopez" just reading her name made his dick jump to life. Going through the folder it had a few pictures of her, addresses, numbers, and etc. He would of been with her too- his doorbell ringing took him out of his thoughts no one knew he thought here at least to his knowledge they didn't.

" Who are you?" He asked looking down at the redbone that stood in front of him when he opened the door.

" Ta- Tara" Tara stuttered shocked at the fact Dante really did have a twin she didn't believe it when one of the girls at the trap told her.

" Tara do I know you?" Devontae asked trying to remember if he seen her anyway were but he didn't.

" Um no but I know your brother Dante" she couldn't stop looking into his blue-grey eyes and just like Dante's they made her feel nervous.

" He sent you here?" Devontae's eyebrow flew up now interested he leaned on the door way.

" N- No I um heard about you through a friend and I wanted to see y- you" she shrugged.

" See me? For what?" His brows furrowed together he was confused I hope I don't have to kill her he thought.

" I can help with that if you want" Tara's eyes widen the imprint of his dick. The thought of how Dante used to do her made her thong wett she crossed her legs like a child would when they had to pee.

" Come in" Devontae turned sideways chuckling to himself at the horny look on Tara's face his brother must of fucked her right.

" Tell me if you seen me in NY why did you travel all the way here to PR because it wasn't just to see me ma" he asked after closing the door behind her.

" Nice place" she said ignoring his question admiring the big ass mansion. Devontae grabbed her arm making her face him.

" Unlike my brother who wouldn't hit a female I would and I have a small tolerance for bullshit so either tell me the truth or get out" he said in a low menacing tone annoyed at the fact of it's the second question she ignored of his.

" Okay okay I wanted see if you were any different from him if you were better that's all honestly" she partially told him the truth afraid and turned on of what he might do to her.

" Follow me" he let go of her arm walked off to his entertainment rooms it had a couch and a bed. He held the door open for her to come in when she walked in past him he took a look at her ass it wasn't as big as Tsai's but it would do.

" You've seen and met me now you can help with my problem if you want" He was curious to what she would answer as he sat on the couch.

" I do" Tara answered.

" Go ahead then" Devontae started to smile as Tara got on her knees.

*

**

***

****

***