XVII

Seperate the weak from the ob-solete

Hard to creep them Brooklyn streets

It's on nigga, fuck all that bickering beef

(Shout out to PinkGunsAndRoses Who Always Comments Lol You Help Me Keep Writing And The People Who Vote Too THANK YALL!😘😘 )

Chp. 17

" Please don't fight with him he'll beat us both" Becca says quietly as she got on the bed in between Tsai's legs. Tsai frowned.

" He beats you?" Becca nodded pushing Tsai gently to lay back on the bed.

" Whatever you two are whispering about stop it less of that more action" James said leaning against the foot of the bed post watching them.

" You don't have to do anything just relax" Becca kissed Tsai softly, lovingly, and slowly her hands made it's way up Tsai's shirt to her breast massaging her nipples.

Tsai moaned against Becca's mouth becoming wett. She pulled off Tsai's shirt, her lips trailed down to her breast taking a hard right nipple in her mouth sucking and gently biting it. Pushing her boobs together she took a left nipple in to her mouth and did the same. Tsai bit her cheek to keep from moaning she didn't want to like it but her body was to responsive.

Becca continued to make her way down Tsai's body kissing the slight swell of baby fat on Tsai's stomach. She looked up at her for confirmation to keep going. Fuck it YOLO might as well since I have no choice Tsai thought.

She nodded lifting up her hips as Becca pulled off her shorts and panties. She smiled at how wett Tsai was she was wett herself, she slowly ran her tongue up Tsai's slit.

Ah ah ah ah ..

Gunna lick lick lick you up

Gunna beat beat beat it up

Gunna eat eat eat you up

Put them legs up on my shoulder eat it like a valchur 

Imma gunna make your love make your love come down down

Imma make it vibrate (blurrr)

Wit ma tounge

Imma make it vibrate (bluurrr)

Till you cum

Gotta take my umbrella out and get ready

Bout pull down squirt out really heavy

Tsai grabbed the sheets as Becca went to work on her. She made figure 8's on Tsai's pussy going up around her clit and down around her hole. Her hips bucked bucked up as Becca sucked on Tsai's clit and her index and middle finger penetrated her hole.

" Don't stop!" Tsai moaned out loud before her brain could even stop her.

Sticky face

Sugar so sweet can I get a taste strawberry whip cream on my cake don't I put a smile on your pretty face wit my sticky face,

Sticky face

Headin down town to my favorite place gotta apatite for your candy and Imma put a smile on your pretty face wit my sticky face

James smirked he knew she would end up liking it eventually.

Grabbing Becca's head pushing it down into her thighs as she came harder then she ever had with a man. Becca was proud of herself as she came back up to kiss her. Tsai rolled them over so she was up on top, she pulled Becca's top. Both Becca nipples were pierced, she flicked her tongue against them gently tugging at the bars that were there with her teeth. Tsai slipped her hand in Becca's leggings she didn't have on panties parting her lower lips she rubbed Becca's clit in a circular motion while she kissed her.