~I

Chapter 1

Angel POV

" Ms. Lopez Ms. Smith is here for the interview" my assistant Missy says through the intercom sounding all cheery as usual.

I don't know how she does it. I'm tired as shit and ready to go home.

"Send her in thank you" I answer back. There's a knock at the door a few seconds later, I took a deep breath and a sip from my Starbucks iced coffee to give me a little boost.

"Come in." I said to the door as she comes in I notice that she's pretty that's a good start.

"Good Afternoon Ms. Lopez I'm Reema Smith and I'm sooo happy to be here you don't even know" she gushes of excitement, that's good seems like she actually wants the job and not just the title.

" I'm glad to hear that, now to business it says on your resume that you were a model and oh look at that you have a degree in business too. " Her resume is awesome she already has the job and doesn't even know it I smile at her.

" Oh yes I have all the qualifications and I read also have almost every issue of Fantasy Diamond magazine I'm in love then when I heard about this position I just had to get it. " She grins even harder.

" When can you start?"

" OH MY GOD I GOT THE JOB?!?!?!?!?" She screeches I cringe back a little from the loudness.

" Yes you got it" I laugh it off.

" Let me tell you this Reema its a hard business out here in a way its kind of like fame without the billion dollar checks. I myself almost got sucked up into some bad shit almost lost my company and my life. If it wasn't for another thing your support system, my parents, little brother and best friend are my own support make sure you have that if not I'm here for you. you will meet a lot of celebrities and go to parties and all that good stuff all I'm saying is be careful." I tell her seriously...just thinking of what I almost did makes me sick and have another head ache.

"Got it, I really do. I can start tomorrow what time? " I can tell she's means it by the way her smile deflated a bit. I didn't mean to kill her joy but I can't have someone fucking up.

" 8am bright and early" I try to smile for her and it worked.

" Got it! Thank you THANK YOU! OH MY GOSH THANK YOU" she bounces out her seat to the door. I laughed glad to make someone else happy.

All the happiness in me instantly left when she closed the door.

"Missy" I sigh rubbing my temples.

"Yes Ms. Lopez?"

" Cancel the rest of the interviews, I'm going home for the day"

" Got it have a nice day Ms. Lopez"

" You too Missy"

I sigh and shut off my computer, throwing away all the other Applications. Leaning back in my chair I think of my past some of the things I seen.

~Flash Back~

" Come on baby its fun just try it" he coo's me, rubbing my hair and takes another sniff of the white line.

" I said no I'm not doing that shit!" I glare at him smacking his hand off my head and looking around to find a way to leave this hell hole but it was all dark besides the light over him and I.

His once beautiful blue lively eyes was full of cold emptiness.

" Look stupid bitch I'm tried of you being all high and mighty like you innocent JUST DO THE SHIT!!" he slams my head into the table everything got blurry.....