9:00

I was sure that it was not a good idea to let him drag me around, but he would not loosen his grip. His elegantly gloved hands were surprisingly strong.
The first shop we entered was a dress shop. It was filled with mannequins dressed in strange frocks and gowns. There was not even one dress made in a style that I was familiar with. There were clothes with strange patterns and textures. The scent of floral perfume was so overwhelming that it burnt my nose.
As soon as we entered an older woman rushed to greet us. She was wearing an absurd pink dress in a shade that burned my eyes to look at. A feather collar was wrapped around her back and was uncomfortable to look at.
Her pink lips stretched into an exaggerated smile. "Welcome to The Closet. Is there anything, in particular, you are looking for?"
In customary fashion, Ciel smiled back at her and answered in a polite tone. "We are just looking around at the moment. Do you happen to have any new arrivals in stock?"
Her eyes, which I had just noticed were also an unsettling shade of pink, seemed to light up. "Of course, sir! We just got a shipment in yesterday evening. They have not even been out on the shelves yet."

"Wonderful." Ceil turned to look at me with a mischievous glint in his eye. "Shall we take a look, my lady?"

"No."

The Strange flamingo ladies face fell at the sound of my cold voice.

"Perhaps just a little," I mumbled, grudgingly.  

_______________________________________________________________________________

When we finaly left the shop thirty minuets later Ciel had made sure to have all the things he bought sent to his estate. 

"I don't need any of those things." I huffed as the brisk air touched my skin. 

He only laughed. "I know, but they all looked too lovely on you. I had to buy them."

I blew out another sigh, causing my breath to crystallize in the air in front of me. "Now where are we going?"

He glanced over at me with a smile I had never seen before. It was gentle. "Somewhere nice."

As he walked away I felt my cheeks flush. What was that? That smile.

I rushed to catch up with him. "Where is this nice place then?"

"Are you curious?"

"Just a little."

"Then I suppose you will have to wait and see."

Soon we turned onto a street with huge brightly painted buildings. They were all built vertically, climbing higher and higher. It was the largest buildings I had ever seen. 

"What if they fall?"

"They won't." Ceil said confidently, "They are all built with magic."

"Oh." That did not make me any less anxious. 

He did not even pause as he walked into one of them. A butler at the door took our jacket and cloak. 
"Good to see you, My Lord."

"You as well, Heriot." 

I could feel the air on my now bare shoulders and back. How dreadful. I suppose such a large place would be a bit cold. Kind of like me in a way. A cold, hollow shell.

"Ceil? have you come for a visit?" An elegantly dressed woman came into view from the entry. "The children will be happy."

Children? He-

"UUUUUUnncle!!!" Before I could finish my sentence two children came bursting into our space. "Did you bring us sweets?" A little girl with bouncing yellow curls said tugging at Hatter's cuff.

"All you think about is your stomach." The little boy next to her mumbled quietly. 

"Children please give him some space." The woman smiled, "He only just got here." 

"Sister, It is fine. I haven't seen them in ages."

Sister? 

Who's?

His?