3:00

Ciel Hatter he said? 

Well that certainly explained the symbols on the door and in the entrance. However, that did not explain why he knew my name or what promise I supposedly made.

Stay by his side from now on? What a joke!

His presents gave off what one would imagine a evil king or emperor of having. The well made suit he wore looked to expensive to even touch. His shocking black hair was almost the length of his waist and just as silky as mine. It was tied back under what had to have been the strangest hat I had ever seen. It was, in it's own right, a top hat. However, it had many different types of feather on it and countless artificial roses. Under the brim of the hat I caught a glimpse of uneven side swept fringe that fell into shocking purple eyes. What a dramatic appearance.

"Allis, you seem different." I could smell the sent of ink and flowers as he walked closer to me.

"Well of course," I scowled at him, "I am not the person who you were looking for."

"No No. You are definitely Allis Riddle whom I made the promise with. Yet.." He bent down so that his face was level with mine, "You haven't smiled once since you arrived."

Smile? He wanted me to smile? 

Perhaps it was the stress or the absurdity of the situation, but I soon found myself shakeing with anger.

"Miss Allis?" Tat reached to comfort me, but I was already begining my rampage.

I charged at the absurd Hatter full force, pushing him back into the chair behind him. 

"What reason do I have to smile, sir? I've been kidnapped and brought to an unknown location. I've been separated from my brother. Thrown from a train, even. I would think that it would be a bit inappropriate to smile at all of this madness." 

His eyes had widened in shock. Something flashed across his face. What was it? But I didn't have the chance to find out, because a slow smile formed across his lips. Did this amuse him? 

"At any rate, the tea party has already stared," Ciel turned toward the fire place. 

"Oh, dear! Are we late?" Tat pulled a pocket watch from his coat

"Not at all" The master of the house said without turning around,  "There is a dress waiting for you in your room. Please wear it, Miss Allis. You are invited as well, Mr. Secretary"

At that time the butler silently entered the room to escort us away. I would soon be led into an over extravagant room that looked to expensive to even walk into.

"This is your room," The butler said in a passive tone, "Will you need assistance to get dressed?"

I wanted to acted apaulled at the suggestion, but instead gave a calm but firm, "No."

As he bowed to me to indicate that he was leaving, I stopped him. "Might I ask your name?"

This caused him to pause, but his face never changed expressions. "If I may say so, My lady, You are quite strange."

I cocked my head to the side to indicate that he should explain further, but he did not. 

"My name is Josh." 

With another quick bow he left the room before I could respond.

 I didn't get the chance to say "Thank you."