Something A Little More

Unknown Pov

  Ugh. Travis and Katie are going on another date. How do I know? Well let's say I put a tracker in Travis' phone.
  But that doesn't matter is that Kaitlyn or Kylie girl stole MY TRAVIS. They gone on 5 dates so far! I just need to destroy Kayla's feelings again.
They are going to Olive Garden tonight so I need to make a plan. Maybe Drew can help me....
                                 •••
Katie Pov

I'm so excited! Travis and I are going on another date tonight! The first went by smoothly. We just mocked the actors and goofed around. The next one was at a park, at 6:00pm. No one was watching so we went to a café first then to the park.
  So anyways, I can't decide whether I should wear a maroon dress, or a black dress. I'll just go with black. 
  I step out of the shower, dry of, and get dressed. I love how this dress fits on me. I put in diamond earrings and pair it up with a silver necklace. 
  I look at my phone to see the time. Crap! It's 6:30! He's going to be here at 6:35!
  I slip on my shoes, finish my makeup (not much, just mascara,highlight, eyeshadow, foundation), and grab my purse.
Knock. Knock. Knock.
  I open the door to see Travis in khakis pants and a dress shirt.
"Hey! Ready to go?" I asked.
  "Um-uh- yea-yes. Wow." Travis replies, whispering the last part.
  "Ok then. Don't look to bad yourself." I say as I close the door. He grabs my hand and intertwined our fingers.
                              •••
Once we get there I order a sweet tea
(Which wasn't really good, good ole Mississippi has the best sweet tea) and Travis orders a coke.
  We talked for twenty minutes before ordering our food. Me Fettuccini Alfredo, and him steak with a baked potato. For every date we go on, I fall more and more for him. Something a little more than friends.
   I'm about to finish eating my pasta when a girl walks up to our table.
  "Travey Poo! I've been worried sick about you! You're  gonna leave your pregnant girlfriend at the doctor!" She starts talking more but I zone out.    
   Travey Poo? Pregnant girlfriend? What in the world.
  "...and especially you to cheat on me with this skank! Why would you do this?!"
   "Ok listen! I'm not dating you! I don't know who you are but leave me alone! The last time I dated someone was from 6 years ago!" Travis keeps talking but I grab my stuff and run out.
  "Katie! Katie! Let me explain!" Tears are running.
   "What is there to explain Travis! I was just a side chick! I shouldn't have started to try with you again!"
  "Katie you aren't the side chick! I'm not dating her! I never did! I was going to ask you out tonight!"
  "Whatever! Say what you want to say. What we had, is over!"
  I walked to my apartment but got in my car. I drove to sonic and got ice cream and French fries.  It luckily didn't take long.
  So that night I spent it crying. I ate cookie dough ice cream from sonic too. And watched Mulan II. I did not expect it to go this way.

___________________________

Mulan II is a good movie. Anybody like Olive Garden? I love it.