Bratz Babyz: The Movie (2006)

In September 2006, Bratz Babyz: The Movie was released Direct-to-DVD by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, Deluxe Digital Studios, Sabella Dern Entertainment and MGA Entertainment. It was re-released byLionsgate. The twin bratz babyz, Nita and Nora, get ready to join Cloe, Jade, Sasha and Yasmin at the daycare center in the mall. Snappy, Nita's puppy, jumps into Nora's bag when no one's looking, and Nora, hurrying to keep up with Nita, rushes out without knowing Snappy is in her bag. Once at the daycare center Snappy gets out and escapes into the mall. The babyz escape too and find Snappy has been dognapped by Duane, the mall bully. He demands $50 from the bratz babyz as a ransom for the dog. They all have different ideas, and Jade, Cloe and Nora try to get Snappy back one way, while Sasha, Yasmin and Nita try to get her back another. When time starts to run out, they decide the only way to get $50 is for Nora to win it in the karaoke contest. The babyz learn to team up and overcome the bully, and get the puppy back.

Characters

Cloe (Angel) - She has a pet piglet. Though at times of emergency she seems to let her imagination run wild, she is very cooperative and helpful.

Jade (Kool Kat) - She has a pet kitty and loves to help people in need. She stands up for Snappy and takes the blame for Snappy's "accident" on the floor. She loves fashion.

Yasmin (Pretty Princess) - She has a pet frog and loves shoes. Yasmin is the only one in the group who does not fight. Yasmin also appears to be the most calm and timid out of the group (excluding Nora). She helps Nita and Nora find Snappy.

Sasha (Bunny Boo) - She has a pet bunny. Sasha's personality is very similar to Nita's. When aggravated, her reaction is also similar to Nita's.

Nora (Kitten) - Nora is the shy of the two twins and inadvertently brings Snappy to the mall and loses her. Nita tends to be very fussy with her.

Nita (Puppy) - Nita is the feisty twin and is known for her short temper and fierce attitude. She tends to be somewhat harsh towards Nora and frequently throws temper tantrums.

Cameron - The only male baby from the original Bratz Boyz line to appear in the film. Cameron mainly interacts with Cloe and shows signs of attraction to her.

Harvey - Cameron's rambunctious and troublesome best friend. Harvey starts a food fight amongst the shoppers in the Food Court.

Ms. Calabash - Ms. Calabash is in charge of the Daycare. She is somewhat insecure and helps the Babyz achieve their goals.

Duane - The film's antagonist. He steals Snappy and demands a $50 ransom payment from the Babyz.

Songs

All Together

We Can Do This

Catch Me If You Can

Babyz Theme

Ready or Not