Bratz Kidz Fairy Tales

The second Bratz Kidz movie has a fairy tale story line. Cloe, Jade, Sasha and Yasmin have to put on a show about fairy tales for the kindergartners at their school. They think the girls they are supposed to be playing, Cinderella, Snow White, Red Riding Hood and Rapunzel are all wimps, and that they could deal with the situations way better. Suddenly, a magic frog appears and tells them off for dissing the fairy tale heroines. The girls are sent to fairy tale world to prove they could handle the situations better themselves. After Cloe as Rapunzel tries to escape the tower, Jade as Snow White tries living with seven hip hop singing dwarves, Sasha as Red Riding Hood tries outsmarting the cunning wolf and Yasmin as Cinderella tries to escape her ugly, evil sisters and get to the ball, the kidz realize they shouldn't misjudge someone before they have spent a day in their shoes!

Notes

After Yasmin's fairy godmother changes her ragged dress into Cinderella's ball gown, The kids start walking to the ball. As they run towards the carriage that has been knocked over, Yasmin's dress is back to its ragged state. However, when they stop, her dress is the ball gown again.

When Goldilocks is turned back into a little girl, She looks like Jade in bratz kidz sleepover adventure except with blonde hair and different colored clothes.

The sing along version of "I opened my eyes" is longer than the actual performance.

Bratz Kidz Dana, Meagan and Ginger are in the crowd at the play.

This is the second time Yasmin is Cinderella on TV.

Jade's eyes change from brown to yellow several times.

Characters

Cloe (Rapunzel) Cloe thinks escaping Rapunzel's witch will be a piece of cake, but she soon learns it is not as easy as she thinks it will be! She is the guitar player in the play. She is the lead singer in the play.

Yasmin (Cinderella) Yasmin got to the ball because the step sisters and step mother let her. An opposite from the real story. She plays piano in play.

Sasha (Red Riding Hood) Sasha thinks she is so much smarter than little red riding hood but soon learns not to judge others before they have walked a mile in their shoes. She is often cracking clever jokes, She plays the bass in the play.

Jade (Snow White) Jade can't believe that Snow White did not get a pay check for cleaning and cooking for the seven dwarves. She gets angry when the dwarves insult girls. She plays the drum kit in the play.

Songs

I opened my eyes (Cloe and backup from Sasha)

Are you sure? (Jade's Dwarves)

Round and round (Cloe as Rapunzel)