Website and Media

The official Bratzillaz website launched in July 2012. The website included character bios, parallax scrolling, and games. In a first for MGA Entertainment, Bratzillaz games are available on apps for smartphones.

On July 13, 2012, the official theme song for the dolls was revealed in a live-action music video. In August, MGA released the first Bratzillaz webisode to the official website and YouTube. A second webisode was released weeks later on September 11, 2012. The first season aired until January 4, 2013. A second season is expected to be released due to a leaked unreleased webisode titled "Fashion Bites" and parts of it being featured at the end of "Midnight Beach" when Yasmina looks into the future.

From June 24, 2013 to July 22, 2013, there was a short series of videos about the Witchy Princesses titled "Witchy Princesses Adventure" which was not considered part of the webisode series.

Webisodes:

Season 1

"Welcome To Bratzillaz Academy!" (August 15, 2012) The Bratzillaz first arrive at the Bratzillaz Academy, meet Headmistress Magika, and are given capes that give them their own special powers.

"Furry Frenzy" (September 11, 2012) The Bratzillaz meet Levitor and are each given their own unique pet.

"Double Trouble" (September 25, 2012) The Bratzillaz meet the Toola Twins and prepare to head off to their first class, Purses and Potions.

"Pur-Fecting Boy Chat" (October 9, 2012) The Bratzillaz help prepare Sashabella Paws for her first video chat with her crush, Igneus, as she is very nervous.

"The Rrr-runway" (October 24, 2012) The Bratzillaz pets star in their very own fashion show after they feel left out of seeing the Bratzillaz have one.

"In the Big Screen" (November 7, 2012) The Bratzillaz sneak into see Jade J'Adore's favorite movie, but ruin it for her and make it up by sending her into the movie.

"Later, Alligator" (November 20, 2012) The Bratzillaz have to magically create an Alligator purse in Purses and Potions, and quickly try to fix things when things go wrong.

"Headlines and Deadlines" (December 11, 2012) The Bratzillaz try to figure out how the Toola Twins always seem to beat Levitor in submitting breaking news into the school paper.

"Midnight Beach" (January 4, 2013) The Bratzillaz are given help from Vampelina and Fianna Fins to find Cloetta Spelletta's pet, Barkthalameow, when they lose him at the Midnight Beach.

Season 2

"Fashion Bites" (TBA) The Bratzillaz have a competition at Gloomingdale's to see who can find the best purchase.

Witchy Princesses Adventure:

"Week One" (June 24, 2013) The Bratzillaz seek for information about the Witchy Princesses after Sashabella hears the three birds of the three Princesses crying as they miss their owners.

"Week Two" (July 1, 2013) The Bratzillaz are informed about a book about the Witchy Princesses by Headmistress Magika and they find it thanks the help of Vampelina, but there are three pages missing.

"Week Three" (July 8, 2013) The Bratzillaz find the page about Angelica Sound in Café Zap thanks to Yasmina Clairvoya and Angelica's bird and they find the second page in the Toola Twins's room thanks to Jade J'Adore.

"Week Four" (July 15, 2013) The Bratzillaz discover the second page is about Carolina Past thanks to her bird, they find the third page about Siernna Calmer in the forest thanks to Meygana Broomsix and Siernna's bird, and they fix the book and decode it thanks to Cloetta.

"Week Five" (July 22, 2013) The Bratzillaz discover that the Witchy Princesses were turned into the book by Tona Toola and transform them back into witches thanks to Fianna.