Characters

Bratzillaz:

Yasmina Clairvoya - (Similar to Yasmin) Yasmina has the power to see the future. She loves vintage romantic looks, retro style and funky braided hair. With her spellbinding style and oddball pet, Winkers, she stands out as a unique individual. Her witchmark is an Egyptian eye, and her color is purple. Introduced in the Summer/Fall 2012 First Edition basic line as one of the core five girls.

Cloetta Spelletta - (Similar to Cloe) Cloetta and her mixed up cat/dog pet, Barkthalameow, have the power to change people into anything they want. She adores two-tone fashions, over-the-knee boots, sparkly capes and hair that goes straight and curly. She loves looks in two-sided colors. Her witchmark is moon & stars, and her colors are pink and black. She has heterochromia. Introduced in the Summer/Fall 2012 First Edition basic line as one of the core five girls.

Meygana Broomstix - (Similar to Meygan) Meygana and her winged pet, Wingzy, not only have the power to fly, but also make dreams come true. She loves all shades of blue sky, late night parties, cloud hopping, fluttery capes and helping people's wildest dreams take flight. She loves sporty supernatural looks. Her witchmark is a pair of wings, and her color is blue. Introduced in the Summer/Fall 2012 First Edition basic line as one of the core five girls.

Sashabella Paws - (Similar to Sasha) Sashabella has the animal kingdom under her spell; she can communicate with creatures everywhere. Her favorite animal to talk to is her pet furball, Fluffinscruff. She loves mixing up faux fur with fuzzy boots. She also loves other fur clothing. Her witchmark is a tribal cat, and her color is light green. Introduced in the Summer/Fall 2012 First Edition basic line as one of the core five girls.

Jade J'Adore - (Similar to Jade) Jade loves everything about love. With her devilish pet love monster, Kissifuss, by her side, she has the power to heal a broken heart. She loves punky glam looks, luxurious lace, mysterious eyes and hearts on everything. She also loves urban witchy looks. Her witchmark is a heart arrow, and her color is red. Introduced in the Summer/Fall 2012 First Edition basic line as one of the core five girls.

Fianna Fins - (Similar to Fianna) Fianna is a sea witch who has the power to control weather. Her pet is Ripple. Her witchmark is a mermaid tail. Introduced in the Winter/Spring 2013 Midnight Beach line.

Vampelina - Vampelina is a vampire who has the power to see in the dark. Her pet is Batric. Her witchmark is a pair of fangs. Introduced in the Winter/Spring 2013 Magic Night Out line.

Victoria Antique - Victoria is an exchange student from China who has the power to turn old things back to new. Her witchmark is a snake. Introduced in the Summer/Fall 2013 Back to Magic line.

Illiana Honesty - Illiana is an exchange student from India who has the power to make anyone tell the truth. Her witchmarks are henna tattoos. Introduced in the Summer/Fall 2013 Back to Magic line.

Angelica Sound - Angelica is one of the Witchy Princesses brought back by the Bratzillaz who has the power to manipulate sound. Introduced in the Summer/Fall 2013 Witchy Princesses line.

Siernna Calmer - (Similar to Siernna) Siernna is one of the Witchy Princesses brought back by the Bratzillaz who has the power to keep anyone calm. Introduced in the Summer/Fall 2013 Witchy Princesses line.

Carolina Past - Carolina is one of the Witchy Princesses brought back by the Bratzillaz who has the power to see into the past. Introduced in the Summer/Fall 2013 Witchy Princesses line.

Dakota Mansnoozie - Dakota is one of the two newcomers who has the power to put anybody to sleep, possibly forever. Can be created with a Switch-a-witch kit.

Gwen Fragment - Gwen is one of the two newcomers who has the power to cause personalities to fragment. Can be created with the other Switch-a-witch kit.

Characters introduced in media who have not been produced as dolls:

Levitor - Levitor is a warlock who has the power to levitate objects.

Headmistress Magika - Magika runs Bratzillaz Academy, a school for fashion and magic.

Toola Twins - The Toola Twins are well known at Bratzillaz Academy for being antagonists who use black magic to get what they want.

Igneus - Igneus is a warlock who is Sashabella's love interest.

Tona Toola - Tona is a witch who is jealous of the Witchy Princesses and turns them into a book.