Prolouge

I look at the medium sized black journal that Lily has mailed to me. I gaze at it apprehensively, not sure if this is what I want to do. After all, I'm not some soap opera guy who has mopey issues he needs to write in a diary. I mean, ew.

But I'm strangely tempted. I want to mope and let this jumble of thoughts out of my jungle of a head, on to a paper, preserved forever. Lily's words float through my mind again.

It'll help, Michael, just try it out, she had said, after my last phone call to her, where I'd let my defences down and told her everything. How my heart still ached, ached for the girl Lily once used to call her best friend.

Mia.

Even after two years, her name still made my heart beat like crazy. I knew without a doubt that I loved her, with all my heart. I loved her so much that being around her turned my brain in to a mush bag, and I didn't know half the time what I was saying.

Like I didn't know what I was saying the night we broke up.

So many things happened, none of them good, one after another, because of that stupid slip of a tongue. If I'd known that girly things like Flower of my Virginity even mattered to someone as amazing as Mia, I would have kept my trap shut.

Like they say, guys are kinda dumb in these areas.

Now, I have a chance to make things right. And I will. This time, I wont mess up.

I love you, Mia, and everything I have and everything I am, is yours. One day, you will be mine.

****************************

Ok, so I know this probably sucks, but I had to try, right? Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the the tenth book, and I've always been a Michael and Mia fan, so yeah. Anyway, this is my way of what Michael must have been thinking. Is it good? If it is, pls vote/comment/follow!

All characters belong to Meg Cabot!

Love,

Cherie <3