~Chapter 12~ You're Stuck With Me.

~Marks POV~

I just stood there watching her walk in through the front door. I ran my hand through my hair and rubbed the back of my neck. She had to have known exactly what she was doing right there. She had to. I stood there on the door step looking down the road in the direction of the dirt path and smiled. "Dear god I love this girl." I said quietly. I turned around and walked inside, with one thought in my mind. The next few days, Hell the rest of forever is going to be one hell of an amazing ride with Y/N living here.

~Time Skip To Morning~

~Your POV~

I got up out of bed, quickly showered, got dressed, did my make-up, and looked at my hair in the mirror. I'm not exactly sure what were will be doing there today so I have not idea what to do with. I shrugged my shoulders, If i need to do something different later then I will. I through it up into a high pony leaving a few strands around my face loose. Afterwards I slid into a pair of flipflops and headed down stairs. I wasn't really all that hungry so I just tossed two pieces of bread into the toaster, and started looking for some peanut butter or something to put on it. I got excited after finally finding a jar of nutella, But then quickly realizing, I can't reach it. Seriously. I started trying to get it down, standing on my tiptoes, struggling to even hit it with my finger tips. Suddenly I had the jar in my hand, and my feet up off the ground. Once I got down, and turned around, there stood a Blue eye wonder with a cup of coffee in one hand, a half eaten piece of my toast in the other hand, and a smile on his face.

"Good morning to you too Jack, Thanks for munching on my toast." I rolled my eyes and smiled over at him, tossing more bread in.

"Good morning to you to, And it was my pleasure," He smiled, "It was cold and dry, so it saves you from having to eat such a disgusting abomination." He swatted my pony tail making it swing around, which made him chuckle as he walked toward the kitchen doorway.

"So are you sure about moving to LA?"

"Well yeah, I mean I like it here so why not? There is lots of people, tons of stuff to do, Mark is here, You'll be moving here soon, Even Felix said he would like moving here. So all of my favorite people will be in one place, Why wouldn't I move here too?" I stated while spreading nutella on a piece of toast. He just smiled at me and walked into the living room. I spread nutella on the other slice of toast, ate one piece, and walked into the living room while eating the other.

"So what is on the agenda today Jackaroni?" I said while flopping down next to him on the couch.

"I'm not sure. I think Mark wants to record some stuff with Felix, but who knows other than that."

"Well, What about you?"

"I'm just going to hang out and relax today. Why don't you join me?"

"Sure but what does hang out and relax include?"

"Well Miss Y/N, A 24 hour Jack-Relax Package includes, A relaxing swim in the pool along with a soak in a wonderfully maintained hot tub, hours of laying in bed watching Netflix with your choice of either all you can eat pizza, or an all you can Chinese take-out delivered right to the front door, countless snacks, including but not limited to chips, popcorn, and cookies. And to top it all off, a chance to hang out with your very own Jackaroni!" He used a deep voice as if he were advertising some prime vacation realistate. He then started speaking quietly and quickly, "Teams and conditions include No getting worked up, No stressing, No worrying, No More Ditching Jackaroni to be sneaky."

I busted up laughing and he smiled and leaned towards me, putting his face close enough the side of my face that I could feel his breath on my ear.