Chapter 2 - Leave Me Alone!

WARNING: Sexual contents in this chapter.

19/06/13

Leiria's POV (Ibiza):

Being here in sunny Ibiza is the best way to start my new chapter of being 18, especially with my best friend. But when we arrived at our hotel room, there was another surprise. My three good friends TJ, Oliver and Fiona were there screaming 'SURPRISE!', that was the icing on the cake.

"Let's go to the beach!" screeched Fiona as she put on her sunglasses.

"Alright, keep your hair on, we're coming." replied Helen.

Before we left, I quickly looked in the mirror to double check that I was good to go. Glasses, check. Hat, check. Bikini, double check. Ok, good to go.

Me and the girls went to the lobby to wait for the boys, and we've been waiting for 20 mins. Bloody hell! How long does it take for two guys to put on a pair of swimming trunks, a vest and sandals? Maybe they were talking about how they were gonna chat up girls. Typical guys.

Finally they come out of the lift laughing and doing their secret handshake. Well, it isn't much of a secret to us, they've been doing it in front of us for the past 6 years of our friendship.

"What the hell took you guys so long?!" Fiona yelled at them like they were 9 year old boys.

"It's top secret." Oliver whispered to us.

"We don't wanna know, do we?" I asked.

"Trust us, you don't." TJ laughed and winked at me. We don't have a friendship or a relationship. We have a eachother, but we both agreed no to get too attached.

We walked down to the sandy beach, and it was packed with yummy looking guys. Looking around for 10 seconds, me, Helen and Fiona whispered, "We're in heaven now"

"We're not! Where the hell's the pussy?" Oliver complains. Me and Helen looked at each other and rolled our says, thinking "Typical".

Fiona pointed to the other direction to show the boys where the "pussy" was located. They smiled like they were kids at a candy store. Yep that happy.

We laid our towels down and preparing to go to the water. Helen was wearing a green bikini that suited her light brown hair and eyes.

Fiona was wearing a black one piece swimsuit that suited her model like figure, her sandy blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Oliver had blue swimming trunks with a girl in a bikini with a surfboard (two of his favourite things) which contrasted his chocolate coloured skin.

TJ was wearing orange and white swimming trunks that went well with his tan skin and ripped body. Yummy. Nope! Nope! We are just friends. Nothing else.

And lastly, I was wearing a white bikini that was decorated with blue flowers, and I must say, my body looks great in this. It goes with my curvy shape.

While the guys went off flirting with the girls, the girls sat back and watched them getting numbers and smiles, whilst having different men from different countries flirting with them. Not me, of course.

I was in my own world, listening to Fall Out Boy's Just One Yesterday and day dreaming. I was thinking about me on the beach at sunset, with a guy and embracing him in his big arms and hot body. We'll be kissing with the sun going down slowly and beautiful in the background. I can also imagine use lying on the sand, endlessly kissing, holding hands but feeling his hands exploring my body.... What the hell happened to the sun?!

I opened my eyes to see a man opposite my direction with tan skin, a six pack and most importantly a smile created by the angels. Oh God, his smile....