Chapter 4 - Never Again

A/N: This chapter is only Leiria's point of view, the day she leaves Ibiza and returns home. Hope you enjoy the chapter :)

So sorry it's taken so long but I've finally finished high school and exams!!! So i'm stress free!

21/06/2013

Leiria's POV

The trip is coming to an end, and to be honest, I can't fucking wait to go back to my house, my family and most importantly, my room. All of us are packing to go to the airport in one hour.

All of us had a great time and at least one thing that made their holiday complete.

Fiona hooked up with a girl. Didn't see that one coming.

Helen and Oscar had THREE drunken flings. Saw that one coming but not anytime soon.

TJ got girls (obviously) but didn't sleep with one of them. That was a shock.

Me...I didn't accomplish anything, except escaping having a one night stand with Daniel.

"Ugh, I can't wait to get home!" Fiona said.

"Why? So you can continue your search of your sexuality?" Helen asked whilst looking at me.

We were laughing under our breath because we knew Fiona would get pissed off.

Fiona turned to us with a 'Please don't make me hurt you' face, so me and Helen turned our faces to serious.

"Well I'm packed," Fiona zipped up her suitcase and set it on the floor.

"I'm gonna go downstairs, see you guys in a minute." She left and closed the door behind her.

"So..." I started. "Any regrets?"

She shook her head. "Not even with..?"

She shook her head again, but this time her face was with uncertainty.

"What's gonna happen between you guys when we get back?" I asked. I knew Helen had feelings for Oliver but I didn't expect them to hook up, considering that she is...was a virgin.

Helen answered "We're just gonna pretend it never happened and stay friends." She put her head down and continued to finish packing.

I know Helen like the palm of my hand. I know when she likes and hates a boy, and this Helen standing before me is in love but she doesn't want to show it.

She zipped up her suitcase and placed it on the floor. But unlike Fiona, she sat on the bed and she started crying.

I ran towards her and comforted her as she cried on my shoulder and her tears invaded my shirt. I hated to see her cry, especially when its about a boy.

"You don't wanna be just friends with Oliver, do you, Hel?"

"No, but I know it's for the best. Oliver likes sleeping around with girls, but I feel stupid for falling for him when I know what he's like. He doesn't know how I feel about him and to be honest, I'm glad." Helen spoke up and I was in shock with what I was hearing.

"Hel, why are you glad? You should tell him how..."

"What's the point, Lee?" Helen interrupted me. "Its not gonna make a difference if I tell him or not. He is Oliver Sonni, the lady's man. I can't give him what he wants and I'm definitely not the girl he wants."

There was a knock at the door. "Girls, its Oliver."

Speak of the Devil.

Helen turned to me with puffy eyes and red nose, wiping her tears. "Let's drop it, okay? For me?"