Chapter Four (How did I got so lucky?)

Cain was looking as delicious as the first time I saw him... worn out skinny jeans never looked as appealing as they did on him, grey t-shirt and his trademark jacket, as I focus on that hadsome face of  his... I realised that I was checking him out, Jesus why am I such a moron?! he approaches me with a smirk on his face.

"Hey Dante, I didn't thought I will see you so soon" he said with that husky voice and a smile on his face "Wanna sit with me?" he asked.

"Yeah why not" I said quietly smiling back.

"All right, go sit I'll go grab some coffe"

he walked away and I followed his command awestruck, really I get to spend some more time with him!? What a nice way to start this morning.

I sat at the back facing a window and he came back with a cup off coffee and a chocolate muffin.

"I grabed this for you, thought you would like chocolate" he said  handing me the muffin with a small blush, wow I didn't see that coming Cain blushing?

"Thank you and yeah I actually love chocolate" I told him with a appreciative smile. The gesture was really cute.

"So where do you go to school?" I asked suddenly curious about him.

"I don't, I'm currently working on my uncle's autoshop, I decided college wasn't really for me" he finished.

"wait, how old are you?" I asked surprised. "I'm 20, you?"

"I'm 17" I said shyly I was younger than him and I still go to school would he still want to go on a date with me?, at that thought I pouted a little.

"oh don't pout Dan, as stremely cute as it looks I rather see you smiling. Why are you pouting anyways?" he asked caringly. Can this be true? after a while of dreaming that someone will  care about me I started to believe that no one ever would, I guess I was wrong.

I looked into his beautiful blue eyes

"Do you still want to go on a date with me?"

"well I would be going out with an underaged...but I don't really care if you're legal or not you're just too sexy to resist" he said winking at the end. And I smiled feeling so much better.

As we finished our coffees Cain said "so it was very nice seeing you this morning but you've got school, how about I'll text you later and we fix our date"

"that'll be perfect" I stood up, I couldn't stop smiling around him.

He stood up as well and got closer to me "then see you later" he wishper in my ear and kissed my cheek. and as he came in he was out the door in 5 seconds.

That kiss still burned in my skin, I can feel myself starting to fall and we just met! and again I wonder how did I got so lucky?

----------------------------------------☆

Hey there awesome readers! I hope you liked this oh so cheesy chapter cause I did quite enjoy writing it.

Again I'll update as soon as I can and thank you so much for reading this story, it's getting better I tell yaa!