Chapter Two (Nightlights)

Cain took my hand, and we were heading to the other side of the road, there was a lookout where you could see practically the whole city. The sun was just setting, it was absolutely stuning.

"So, are you gonna tell me why were you here alone?" Cain asked me.

I sigh "I'm just not such a sociable person, I came here so I could think, I just felt like getting away from everything and everyone"

"I understand, sometimes I get that feeling too" he had a glint of sadness in his eyes and I just fell like I would do anything to get it off of his beautiful eyes.

"Do you mind telling me why are you here too?" I ask

"I come here every now and then, this sight gives me peace and hope" "but anyhow tell me do you have a girlfriend Dante?" he said

"no, actually i'm gay" so he though I was straight.. yeah right!

"so any boyfriend in that case?"

"no" I said "do you?"

"I'm single, don't have a boyfriend" he said. I think I just died, he really is.

"you're gay?!"

"yes, and I think you're really beautiful. I don't see how on earth you're single"

"me neither" he smirked at me "I mean I don't know how can you be single, you're pretty hot" god when I actually realised what I just said. I blushed, and he gave me that look again, pure amusement.

"So you think, I'm hot" he took a step closer and my heart was racing.

"Don't worry I think you're sexy" he whispered closer to my ear.

"how about you and me go on a date? I promise you won't regret it" I was on a trance, so I was only able to nod.

Then he stood by my side and we took a while to gaze at the beautiful city lights. The view was breathtaking and who knew that after all that time being alone I would end up sharing such a beautiful moment with this sex god.

---------------------------------------('-')

yeiii another chapter, so guys I think this one is going to be a short story. I don't know let's see how it goes.

I'm a sucker for romance, so this is going to be mainly about Dante and Cain and there will be boyxboy action so if you're not interested (which I highly doubt it by now) don't read.