Chapter One (The hot stranger)

I decided to take a walk that day. Because to tell you the truth I felt like shit, why does life have to be so fucking complicated. Do this, do that, make someone proud, am I the only one who thinks that we are some type of freaking robots? whatever.. So as I was walking I admired the beauty of the world just before the sunset; Amazing everything looks so peaceful, I would love to get stuck in this moment and not have to deal with other people's shit. But I knew that couldn't be, so I sat down and listened to some music. Enough for now by The Fray started playing, I love this song. I got lost in the lyrics until I felt the presence of someone who sat on the other end of the bench, I tuck my headphones off and when I dare to do a side glance I almost gasp, god he was hot! short black hair, looking messy yet so soft at the same time, I wanted to pull at it, yes pull that's just me. He had deep blue eyes, soft looking lips I'm not gonna lie I wanted to taste and a very handsomely defined jaw. He was well built; he most workout and he was definitely the most beautiful man I've ever seen. as I got out of the little world that I got myself into I realised he was looking at me with amusement lasing at his features. and I blushed.

He said 'hey beautiful what are you doing here alone? a pretty little thing like you could be taken advantage of"

WTF! I thought, he thinks I'm beautiful and pretty! that is awesome! I'll be honest I have my insecurities and all, but I know for a fact I'm not awfully looking, I've got short dark brown wavy hair, Hazel eyes, thin lips and a define jaw too, so I'm more than happy that he thinks I'm attractive, but again I missed one detail this guy looks like a badass. He's got the whole look; leather jacket, dark blue shirt and black skinny jeans. So hot! and he was talking about me being in danger yeah in front of him of course but I wouldn't mind it one bit with this hottie.

"what do you mean by taken advantage of?" I said.

"that exactly, you're too cute to be on your own, so how about I keep you company?" he answered.

"well you're kind of a stranger.." I said

"Alright then. I'm Cain, see now I'm not a stranger, what's your name " he said while looking at me as if I were a piece of steak. (yeha I love steak so yummy!) and I tried looking into his eyes cuz I felt so freakingly nervous.

"I'm Dante" was my answer, and then he grabed my hand, gosh he is holding my hand I swear I felt electric shots through my hand. so he may be gay I'm so lucky.

"So Dante, let's take a walk" Jesus the way he said my name.. I think I just felt in love.. If love at first sight truly exist ¿is this how it feels?

----------------------------------------■.■

So this is my first story guys, I hope you like it and there would be boyxboy action so you don't like it, don't read it people as if you haven't realised by now I ain't take nobody's crap. but for the people who do like it. I'll try to update as regularly as I can. If you would like to comment and you're not an offensive bastard, do it ;) and vote!