Chapter Eight (I won't let you go)

Dante's POV

We went to a cosy pub at the center of the city, there were some people chatting and enjoing the night, we decided to sit at one of the tables outside.  The night was that beautiful. We order our coffees and were enjoying each others company in confortable silent, seems like it'll always be like this for us and the idea makes me awfully happy.

"Dante babe, would you tell me more about yourself, I'm dying to know everything about you.." that voice damn..

"Everything, really? What do you wanna know?" By now I just can't seem to stop smiling around him .

"I love your smile" he kissed me, a short and sweet one, but just as powerful as every single one of them. "I want to know absolutely everything, but for now I'll settle with whatever you want to share with me".

"Well I live with my parents and my little brother, they're good parents and care about me, I love my little Bro with all my heart. You'd love him too he is so cute!"

"Sure I would, I can see just how much he means to you, your eyes shine talking about him".

"Or maybe.. is because I am talking to you" I said shyly.  Right at this moment we were looking at each other.

"Dan I know we just started, but I am truly happy to be with you, I enjoy your company a lot" this time I jut sat there speechless,  you know those moments were your feelings can't just translate into words. So I kissed him with all the passion I felt , he kissed me with just as much, caressing my cheeck. The feeling was just stroardinaire, when we pulled away we were smiling at each other .

"Well I don't know what did I do to catch your attention but I'm glad it happened, now I can call you mine."

"So glad your sexy ass is mine too" he winked and I blush crazily. "By the way if that guy doesn't stop looking at you I'm seriously going to kick his ass!" He growled. I followed where he was looking at and sure there was a guy who by the way smirked at me. Unfortunately for him I only have eyes for my sexy Cain. So I did what I thought was best.

I got up and rounded our table so I could sit on Cain's lap, when I was confortable enough I put my arms around him and kissed him. Cain was obviously in shock at first but then he grabed my hips to steady me and licked my lips to ask for entrance which I granted right away and we didn't even have to fight for dominance our tongues danced in armony together with so much passion. I needed air so I pulled away first .

My babe was a sight to behold! hot rosy lips and livid deep blue eyes who were just staring hungrily at my lips.

"Wow that was.." I didn't even got to finish he was abusing my lips now, not that I minded of course.

"You have no idea what you do to me love" he said while recovering his breath, that sounded so sexy.

"I loved that too, but we are in public and that guy probably already gave up, you don't need to be kicking nobody's ass today"

I said while removing his hands from my hips, difficult task I tell ya, getting up and taking my sit again.

"Babe I can only be yours" I whispered.

" Dan that sounded so sexy.." he was giving me what I believe that's the look you give to your favourite gummy bears seriously!