Chapter Five (Really now?)

Cain was getting closer to me, so close that I could feel the warm radiating from his body. The room was getting hotter by the minute, or was it just me? anyhow he closed the last space separating us and now we were pressed against each other. It surprised me a lot but at the same time I felt anticipation for what's coming next.

I dare to look into his eyes, so deep and now dark, he was looking at me like a lion to his prey. that was clearly lust, which most be the same way I am looking at him right now,then I couldn't help myself and stare at his lips, so soft, so inviting. got me in a trance and I didn't realise Cain's lips were inching closer to mine until they touched.

I couldn't help but moan at the contact, it was heaven, we kissed slow for like a while and then everything changed Cain bit my lower lip and I gasped, he slipped his tongue inside my mouth and then it turned into and urgent kiss, we were exploring eachother, it was blissful. I was turned on to no point and I knew I wanted him, no, I needed him.

Cain seem to sense my thoughts cause he started to back me up until I felt to the bed, Cain right on top of me, he parted my legs and positioned himself beetwing them, he did all this withought breaking the kiss. At this point I felt oh so freakinfly hot that clothes were bothering me, all I wanted was to feel Cain's skin against mine.

Just then Cain started to grind on my hard on, we moaned at the same time, and kept on grinding against each other.

"Oooohh Dante I want you so bad" he said and I saw stars, he then broke the kiss and started kissing my neck looking for my week spot wich he found right away and unzipped my pants, now rubbing me through my boxers.

"Ah yes Cain! umm baby I want you inside me so damn much!" I don't even know where that came from, but I didn't care.

"patience my love" he said.

He helped me remove my shirt and I did the same to him, he removed my pants and underwear all the way and he stood and removed his. then he came back and locked my legs around his hips, our cocks brushing so deliciously, he was so beautiful I needed to touch him so badly but just as I was about to, he took a hold of our cocks and started jerking us boths, we were a mess of moans and sweat, I kissed him with all I had, almost desperate and moaning.

"Oh yes! baby fasteeer umm"I moaned
"god this is damnation, umm  cum for me baby"

and he stroked us faster, I was loosing myself until I heard a noise, oh fucking irritable noise stop!

The school bell..what the hell! I opened my eyes. oh god I did not just felt asleep in my story class and even worse had a wett dream like that it was so real.. no, bad Dante, you don't just have this kind of dreams about someone you just met! ugh nice now I have a huge hard on to hide, atleast it was the last class of the day. I just need to get to my locker and go, and it's not like I have to say goodbye to anyone so watever.

..

Just as I closed the door of my car, my phone rang, midnight city by M83 was playing, I looked at the screen and my heart skipped a beat. It's Cain..

------------------------------------------------●

Hello again you awesome readers, so what do you think about Dante being such a naughty boy? what would our dear Cain think if he knew huh?
So I think this just got definitely R rated, enjoy! Also I know that I make lots of erros, I'm sorry but just when I realise i have I'll correct them. I write this on my phone and the damn autocorrect doesn't help at all, so bare with me please!
As usual you know the warnings.