Chapter Seven (The Sexy Date part 2)

So we were already outside of the city and I wonder  were would he posibily take me to this date of ours. After a while we reached our destination, a beautiful field full of flowers and very green grass  with a lake...

"A lake Cain this is awesome" my mouth open I was surprised and so happy.

"Well I'm glad you like it so much, I didn't wanted to take you out to a cinema or some crowded place, because what I wanted was to expend some alone time with you to get to know you better. So I thought doing a Picknick would be great." He said smiling and that's when I realised he was carrying a bag wich is probably full of food.

" You're right, I think it's awesome we get to stay here a while, away from the city. I actually love nature, so... let's go sit somewhere!" I took his hand and practically drag him down to find a spot to sit on.

Once we find it he produced a mantle from the bag and spread it on the grass, and then we sat.

"So tell me what did you bring?" I asked him.

"Umm as I don't really know what you like, I  bring subways, and some pizza, as I don't really cook so you'll have to scuse me"  he was blushing! oh my god he is just beautiful!

"I don't mind, I can barely cook the basics, and I was kinda craving some subway so thanks " I winked at him, don't really know what came over me.

He smirked "No problem, oh.. I also have some fruits, my mother was so worried because we were going to eat so much "rubbish food" and such, which isn't exactly that much but well"

"Really, she must worry about you , then I'm kinda liking your mother already " I said, I don't know why I can't stop smiling around him.

"Yeah she's a really cool mom, you would love her" that made me think about something.

"About that, do your parents know about you being..?"

"Gay? yeah I told them on my senior year, they were shocked but they told me they accept who I am and would love me no matter what" his eyes were shining while he was saying this. "What about yours?"

"My parents were really open minded and said they love me for who I am, at school it wasn't that good but watever, I don't really talk to many people and can you believe when I came out they were talking to me only to confirm whatever gossip they heard!?" I sigh "stupid people.. "

He caressed my chin and turned my head towards him "Am I one of them?" he said.

"Of course not! you're different, that's why I like you" I answered that silly question and then we were looking into each others eyes, so blue so perfect, Cain smiled and got closer, I thought he would kiss me so I closed my eyes.  He did kiss me, I felt a pair of soft lips pressing to my... cheek. I blushed.

"how about we eat now, it'll get cold if we don't. What do you want first?"

"Sub please" "sure" he handed me one and he grab some pizza, we were eating as we admired the lake.

The perfect view, perfect company. All I ever wanted, there's really no place I rather be.

Cain's POV

Dan's incredibly beautiful, not just in appearance but as a person as well. I just can't believe no one has realised that, he just gives me this lonely aura about him. Though that will change now, I am planning in making him mine no matter what. He is just the person a was looking for, he is just what I was hoping for and that's exactly why I am not letting him go.

Anyways, here we are looking at the sunset again, though this time in a more quiet and natural way. Silent moments with him are not awkward ones, they're just peaceful, I love being able to share them with him.

He looks gorgeous under the last rays of sunshine, that is a sight I could definitely get used to. Though he doesn't realised I'm staring at him until now, he just turns around and look me in the eyes. I'm glad he's more confortable with me, telling me what he thinks and showing me his real personality that just makes me fall even faster and I'm even scared of that. It feels like I have waiting for so long for him, it has taking meeting so many meaningless people to find him, but now that I did, no body compares to him, to that look..

"Cain what are you thinking so hard about?" the way he just says my name makes me want to hear it coming out his mouth as I pleasure him.. ugh that'll have to wait, he just made me a question.

"I'm thinking about you" I answered as I got close to him. "how you look so beautiful right now" I caressed his chin "and how much I want to kiss you.."  at this point our breaths mixing together "Cain.." and with that I couldn't resist any longer, our lips connected. Firts the kiss was slow and sweet, I was enjoying the feel of his soft lips, but I just couldn't wait to taste him so, I licked his lower lip asking for entrance which he let me right away. The kiss turned passionate, our tongues dancing together as I explored every inch of his mouth, I lay him on the ground as I brought our chests closer. Dan put his arms around my neck as I griped his hips, loving the taste of him and trying to show him what I feel. I knew my dan is innocent, per say inexperienced, which turn me on to not point. But we can't take this anymore further, not today, I want it to be special to him, so with all my will power I pulled away. Looking into his eyes as we recovered our breath, then I realised this was the perfect time to ask the question.

"Dan would you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes Cain! I thought you wouldn't ask" and he kissed me, as urgently as before and as passioned. I couldn't be even more happy now that I know he's mine and I won't let anyone take him away from me. I will make him happy.

"Babe as much as I'm loving this right now, we have to get back it's getting dark" he looked amazing under me "Alright BABE" "Umm,  I like the sound of that" kiss "glad you do" I kissed him one more time and we got up, pack our stuff in the bag and got on the bike. Though I refused to end this day for now "Dan how about we go for a coffe before I drop you home?"

he smiled that sweet smile of his, he is so adorable "did you just read my thoughts?, that's just what I want right now " I turn my head and he kissed me from behind "and being with you" "well you just read mine, hold on tight babe" I smirked and we were on our way.

This date couldn't have been better, now I have who I wanted the most and It's even better that he wants me just as much.

------------------------------------------------------●

Well here you go, awesome readers. The amazing sexy date and Cain's surprising POV isn't he such a romantic? I'm hoping to let you know more about this characters in the next chapter but I might just write something different..

Thanks for reading and Vote!