What did I do?

Tom: you ready to go?

You: yes let's go! Wait hold on where are we going?

Tom: you will see!

You: a surprise?

Tom: uh huh!

*Tom grabs you by the hand and you guys start jogging a bit. When he grabs your hand you shiver with excitement. He takes you to the beach and you walk along the board walk with Tom still holding your hand*

You: the beach is so beautiful at night

Tom: it is but definitely not as beautiful as you

*you blush*

You: thanks Tommy! *you say trying not to squeal because Tom Holland just called you beautiful!*

Tom: so tell me Y/N what is your family like?

You: well I have N/O/S siblings and N/O/P pet(s) and my Mom works in (wear does your mom work?) and my dad works in (wear does he work?)

Tom: wow your family sounds pretty cool

You: I love my family very much but what about yours?

Tom: I have 3 brothers Sam Harry and Patrick and then I have my dog Tessa and my parents!

You: wow that's really cool!

*you guys talk for a while and walk until you sit on a bench that is facing the water*

*Tom looks at you in the eyes. He looks so sweet and sexy but you know it's not a good idea to date someone who is an actor. If you do date him he will hardly be around because he will be working all the time. It's better to be just friends.*

Tom: you are so beautiful

You: t-thanks

*Tom leans in to kiss you but you pull away*

Tom: oh I'm sorry I didn't mea

*tom is cut off by you saying*

You: no it's ok it's just I think we should just be friends is that ok?

Tom: yeah sure no problem *tom says as he looks to the ground*

*you know by toms expression that he wants to be more than friends and that's he is upset but you just cant*

You: I think I should get back to my apartment, it's getting kinda late

Tom: ok I'll walk you home!

You: No it's ok *you say as you start jogging away*

Tom: what did I do wrong?