Another girl

*3 days after date with Tom*

You: Lizzy I'm going out to get some groceries and stuff want to come?

Lizzy: no I'm pretty tired from the party last night

You: ok then do you want anything?

Lizzy: yeah so Advil my head is killing me

You: thanks what you get for drinking so much

Lizzy: yeah ok just go get my Advil

You: fine bossy I'll go

Lizzy: bye

You: *laughs* bye miss

*it was a beautiful sunny day so you decided to walk through the park on the way to the store to get a little bit of fresh air*

Fans: Omg aren't you the girl who went out with Tom?

You: yes I am but we are just friends

Fans: are you dating?

You: no just friends *deep down inside you thought you might want to be more than friends*

Fans: well can we get a pic with you?

You: um me?

Fans: yes you're Tom's girlfriend

You: you can have a pic with me but I'm not dating Tom

Fans: ok but we still want that pic

*take pic with fans*

Fans: thanks!

You: no problem

*you keep walking until you see*

You: Tom?

*no it can't be him! Omg it is him! You start walking over to him but then you see a girl walk up to him*

You: hmmm must be a fan!

*they talk for a minute Tom laughs with her and they look like they have been friends for a long time*

You: wonder  who that is

*suddenly she grabs Tom's face and aggressively kisses him. Tom steps back and looks stunned*

You: omg!!!!!!

*you feel your heart sink as you watch Tom just stand there... you just watch and you feel tears rolling down your cheeks... then tom see's you there crying he looks at you*

You: I can't believe he would do that to me

*you start to run and Tom runs after you because he realizes what he has done*

Tom: Y/N wait!!! *he yells as he tries to run after you. He grabs your arm as you pull away and say*

You: Let go of me! I don't want to talk to you

*you use ur other and a pry his hand off your arm. You run away crying*

You: I knew this would happen! Why would I let myself fall in love with a guy like him. But I can't stop myself from loving him! I do love him! * you say to yourself as you cry on a bench outside the park*

Tom: this always happens to me! Why would I do that? Why? I love her and I would never want to hurt her!