Author's Note: More requests

If you are reading this story, I would like to know readers' requests of stories/ chapters in this anthology. Thanks for the votes whomever voted on my prior story.  Tell everyone about this story so there can be more requests. I am not sure which pairing will be next.  But be certain, the next one shot will be as good as the first.   Share your fave pairings of official x original characters created by you.  Maybe even a love triangle story could be great!

Who are your fave Jojos and your fave friend of a Jojo, from the first three arcs?  Villains or rivals?  There is not enough official x original  on Wattpad or some other sites with JJBA fanfics.  The official x readers are great as well yet sometimes, readers want to see OCs.  Who else agrees and wants their OC represented?  Sure I'm relatively new to writing fanfiction and JJBA - watched the first arc as soon as they started and read the PB manga later.  Who wants to see some slightly smuttish chapters?  And which official JJBA people lend themselves to smut, more than fluff?

It has been really fun coming up with stories on quotev and trying to write stories on here.  JJBA is the best anime/ manga ever!  How much passion and heat do readers want?  Writing lemons is a novice subject in writing for me.  If anyone has ideas for how a story on  the lemony side or full on lemon goes, let me know your ideas.  And which arcs lend themselves more to fluff?  Your ideas and comments are welcomed.

What is known: it is simpler to write fluff scenes for Jonathan Joestar pairings majority of the time. He is too gentlemanly to sully his obvious personality traits.  Who else do you think in arcs one to early part of arc three, would you have trouble writing a steamy scene for?  Won't say who it's easier to write those kinds of scenes for.  But he is in the same arc as the first Jojo.   There won't be yaoi/ yuri pairings in the anthology.  Also do you want any official x official story; even thought this is mostly a JJBA x OC anthology?

Who are some of your faves?  No cringey OCs or story ideas, still need to keep enough respectability in writing the chapters.  Describe your OCs and what their ideal pairing would be and even how one meets the love interest.  Try to make your OCs stand out from another reader's OC.  Be culturally inclusive, vary the ethnicities. Representation counts.  If there are male readers, not sure how simple it is to write from a guy's perspective.  Sometimes I can try, depending on how much I know about males.

So if guys are reading, it would be unique to write male OCs x female officials. It's more simpler to attempt a fluff from that standpoint, since I am a woman.  But if any guys have chapter ideas, that don't fit fluff I'll try to attempt a more steamy story.  Reading JJBA x OC stories is a rare treat!  So guys and gals, submit your best OCs! And the most awesome canon people from the anime/ manga.