Sweet: Noriaki Kakoyin x Vanni Grey ( Vanni belongs to ChocoVana)

They were still in India; driving around and were relieved, to have defeated Centerfold.  The crusaders looked behind their vehicle, hoping Hol Horse had not pursued their vehicle.  "Ugh, I can't believe I was so stupid.''  Jean chuckled about his experience with Nena.  The girl was actually a shell for the user of Empress.  The Frenchman was a fool for love, indeed.

Which meant the Stand User was really a middle aged woman - and a not very pretty one at that.  "I knew something was up.  Whew,  I'm just glad that  both Stand and User were dealt with!  My arm did not need that annoying growth, sticking out of it.  Empress has to be worst than Rubber Soul, Jotaro.''  The aged Joestar was more overjoyed, than his friend in his early twenties (Polnareff).

"Yare Yare...  Good grief, Mister Polnareff.  I just ignore my admirers. Gramps thought your actions regarding the Stand User, were totally absurd and uncalled for. No way, Rubber impersonated our pal Noriaki.  Vanni, what did you think of the last several battles?'' The Kujo was actually going out of his way, to talk with Kakoyin's crush.  Usually, the two rarely had anything to say to each other. Which was only due to their varied personalities.

"They were rad!  Yet, I am ready for more of a challenge.''  The Chicagoan of Puerto Rican heritage nudged Noriaki.  Earlier, they had been talking about video games. Jean thought about joining that conversation, as it was some minutes after his and Noriaki's.  Yet, it was better for the teens to have some alone time. Although, they were in a carpool, basically. 

Sylvie Parker wailed a lot, more than she would normally cry.  The Virginian great - niece of the of the wife of DIO, must have been thinking of Mohammad Avdol: especially if her love interest was dead, or if he was alive. "Eh, quit your blubbering, Parker.''  Jotaro  had not been listening to music on his Walkman at the moment; hearing every mushy cry, may have given the boy a headache.

"Don't smart talk me, Kujo.  I deserve a good cry once in a while.  Come on, we all mourn him. Mohammad did not deserve a brief life.  Although, he might not be dead. I mean, did we all check his pulse well enough?''  At this time, she sounded a bit like her mother - on certain words. The Caribbean in her was being displayed, at her most vulnerable moment.The lady in her early thirties stopped sobbing, focusing instead, on the good memories.

  Sylvie thought of when they first met in Egypt; a day or so prior to being ambushed by DIO, Mohammad helped her dig crew tour Cairo after excavating some exciting artifacts. "Whether Mister/ Senor Avdol is dead or alive; he cared or cares about you a lot, Senorita Parker.  Or should I just call you Sylvie? And you're right about that.''  Vanni took a moment, from checking out Noriaki, to have some girl talk.  During the car ride, Hermit Purple, Pyramiditeri, Rat of Cognition, Silver Chariot and Star Platinum were contained - due to there not being a fight.

"It's wonderful that you are consoling our resident nurturer; I would have done the same.  Sylvie, don't worry about Jojo, here.  We all know how stoic Jotaro Kujo is.  Vanni, you want to go for a little while?   As I said earlier, there could be an arcade around here.  India has some things like any other nation, so there would be one.''  Vanni  Grey could hardly believe what her ears heard: Noriaki Kakoyin was just asking her on a date! Yet, he asked that very question.

"Um...  Whenever anyone tries to have any fun, something weird happens...  But, anyway, this journey has been amazing!  and, it will continue to be an awesome quest.  Yes, it would be marvelous to accompany you, to an arcade.  Wow, that just sounded too old - fashioned!''  The girl could not believe she was talking this much; as she normally disliked when anyone talked too often.  It was great, that Noriaki was a guy that comprehended her mannerisms. 

Their understanding of one another, had been one of the reasons for exceptional chemistry. "You can go, but come back, soon. We have not got all day!''  The roar of a voice had to belong to Joseph Joestar.  "Thanks, Old Man Joestar.''  Both teens were ready to go on their first date.  Noriaki wondered if Vanni had been on any dates.  Vanni wondered the same about him. The crushing pair were dropped off at an arcade, as the adults  & Jotaro waited for them in the car.