Me, Santana Sanviento; You, Carol

We - my boss Mr. Robert E. O. Speedwagon and I had been in Mexico ever since Straizo had attempted murdering him and wore that creepy Stone Mask. Mr. Speedwagon said the Tibetan used to be a friend of his. Why on earth would someone turn traitor, to be young again of all things?  I know I certainly would not.  Aging is normal and becoming a vampire is anything but normal.  Who am I one might ask? I am Carol, a normal but fairly short woman. Working for the Speedwagon Foundation  is a great job so far.

We are both lucky to be survivors and Straizo is traveling to New York City.  Guess we won't be seeing that monk anytime soon.  While we both recover there is also some research going on about the Aztecs and their deities and the Stone Masks.  The Germans are here in Mexico. Mr. Speedwagon is recovering nicely; called or written a boy by the name of Joseph Jostar to see to the Straizo situation.  The Joestar boy is grandson to a friend of my boss that died far too young. Maybe I will get to meet him if he ever drops by.

"Subject is rather alert and possibly competent.''  I say to the Nazi soldiers about a red - haired being that broke out of a stone Pillar, so I guess this is a Pillar Man. Looking over to Mr. Speedwagon I notice a tall teen boy trying to rescue him.  This must be Joseph!  But I have more important things to worry about like this Pillar Man.  "Eh, Carol a little help here.''  Joseph tells me to help him with Speedwagon.  "I take it you defeated Straizo.''  Mr. Speedwagon says as Joseph and I help him and he is now in a wheelchair. I am lucky to walk. 

It was dangerous dealing with Straits as the former Hamon expert is also known as - Straizo (before being a vampire), and Joseph's grandfather I think his name was Jonathan practiced this martial art of proper breathing and solar energy that is connected to one's blood flow, known as Hamon or Sendo.  Mr. Speedwagon tells me a lot about 'the good old days.'  "Fraulein and Herrs, I am Rudol Von Stroheim.''  A German soldier  introduces himself as a lot is going on. Joseph fighting several other soldiers and freeing Speedwagon along with my help - to be more correct.

As we seem to be more safe Santana Sanviento breaks out and starts terrorizing everyone.  He even starts absorbing a Stone Mask vampire.  And normal people and soldiers.  "Come on the camera loves you. Have you ever thought of modeling?''  Joseph says to distract Sanatana as they are in battle.  For now we are all guests of Stroheim. Nerves come upon me as the hulking PIllar Man stares at me.  It is like a wave of tingles going over me as he looks in my direction, as he briefly ignores the Joestar kid.

"Haha.'' I manage to giggle at the interaction between Joseph and Santana Sanviento. " You, Carol, me, Santana.''  The crimson hair flips as he fights and stares this way. It is as though the subject has rarely seen women. He somewhat talks logically and yet like a caveman. As this is happening he also observes and reads the thoughts of my boss, memories even perhaps.  " Damn it you Nazis... You bastards unleashed a being far greater than any vampire of the Stone Mask or any vampire ever!  I can't forgive you.''  I yell at the Germans as they are uncertain of how to deal with Santana. 

Joseph fights him even more.  Sanatana steps even closer and picks me up.  He does this all while Joseph uses Hamon.  And then the Joestar briefly gives up.  I am not sure where Santana is taking me.  "Where are we going?''  I ask knowing he has full control of senses.  And yet is like a wayward child.  He carries me off to another area of the lab and pets my hair.  "You are  special.''  Santana grunts. For an ancient Aztec deity or whatever the Pillar Man is on the attractive side.

I don't know whether to smile or to run as he picks me up again in a warm embrace. He looks me up and down as if with a fervent hunger or with a protective stare. An oversized hand reaches out to me as he releases me from his hug. The Pillar Man is close to seven feet tall. "You look scared.''  The Pillar Man states and reaches downward for a kiss.  His lips are between smooth and rough.