Kitten's Day (Amethyst Tiger's OC) Pillar Men & Kitten

Today was like any other day in Italy; anywhere else in the world. Except that Joestar was not engaged in a battle.  "Eh, what do you want to do?'' Esidisi asked Kars.  The Pillar Men were a little bored, for once. Well, since their reemergence from semi - eternal slumber.  It had been a couple of days, since that fateful evening. "Hm...  Maybe search the city.''  The purple - coifed Pillar Man sighed.  It was more like dusk, than afternoon. So, it was safe for him, or any of the others to wander about.  "I am not afraid of Joseph Joestar, or his meddling pal, the Zepelli.  I think the blond is known as Caesar.'' Wammu growled, nobly. "No Pillar Man will allow those boys to get to us.  We are more superior to them.'' Kars reiterated the sentiment of his compatriot.

"That is absolutely correct.''  Esidisi noted, as they walked out of their lair, onto the brightly lit street. The Pillar Men wore a bunch of clothes, even though it was evening, so they could not be detected as semi - nude.  "Ugh! I wanted to explore the city, topless.'' Kars moaned in a blatantly non - sexual manner; he felt as hot as a baby with a fever, at the thought of wearing so much clothes in the evening. He preferred to be fully dressed in the daytime. "Pipe down, you never know when that whelp, Joey or Joseph, will show up.  But, I am ready for a duel.''  Wammu practically whispered, as his breath grew warm.  The huge male beings trudged along, reaching an alley.

"What do we have here? Is this a female human, or some mutant?''  Wammu spoke again, as all three Pillar Men gazed at a small and possibly harmed young lady. Perhaps, a teenager.  Her scratches ached, as did her bruises. She mewed like a little cat.  "Hm...  You smell human. What are you really?  Your ears are cat -like, though. Unless you have four ears.... Whatever you are, you should not be located by that Joestar.  Unless you want him to find you.''  The most maniacal Aztec being sneered, yet wondered if he should leave her be.  "Mew, mew, mew...  Meow, meow. Hiya, strange fellas...''  Her voice trailed off in the distance, although she was somewhat adjacent to the hulk, with the purple hair.  "Huh?  She sounds like one of those cats.'' The one with the fluffed up silver hair observed, he acted semi -nonchalant.

"Neither of us are idiots, I know what she sounds like. Except when she talks. Greetings, Little one.''  Wammu gently strokes her velvety raven - colored hair. The girl clawed at him, fiercely. The beings noticed her razor - sharp fingernails. They were more of the finely filed, or manicured claw variety.  Her hair was not that long, in wavy bob.  Her skin did not seem like an Italian's sun - tanned, orangey hue. It was more, brown, like caramel and slightly copper.  "Hey, she bruised me. The mighty Wammu does not like being hurt. Although, you defend yourself, like an Amazon.''  The blond warrior complimented the stranger; feeling more like a samurai or some other brave knight - like warrior. 

He studied her, read her shiny leather collar's pendant or tag.  The black circular necklace- like accessory held a purple heart, which read "K-I - T- T- E- N; in big bold red letters.''  As the trio read the name in unison, the small semi - feline leaps up in the air.  She landed in a tree, in the fashion of a gymnast or a ninja.  "Yes, I am known as Kitten.  Exactly, who are you guys?  I was beat up, by some Nazis or something. Or were they, just jewel thieves, or street thug?. Or, mad scientists from here...  Anyhow, I don't know...  Just help me.''  Kitten mused aloud, from the tree. "You do not need to know that. We may need some company. Just don't hog anything; when we get to our home.''  Kars warned, his voice had a speck of civility in the statement. 

Esidisi raised a hand to pet her hair; as she climbed the vegetation, looking at her task.  Kitten struck back, as she leapt to the ground. She cringed just a tiny bit, desiring just a hint of friendship.  They led her to the abandoned hotel in Venice or Air Supplena Island, giving her a bath, as they reached one of the bathtubs.  Kars had stocked up on soap and washcloths and whatnot.  He even supplied deodorant, in case their charge needed it.

The guest or new ally, or companion, searched for a vacant bed to sleep in. Her blouse was green and had one tiny hole in it.  "Take me shopping.'' A small phrase uttered by the neko startled a wandering Kars.  His horn nudged her, yet did not pierce or maim her.  The young lady's overalls were more ragged, than the top. "Ugh...  I don't want to. Ask Wammu or Esidisi.''  A growl emitted, uproariously; from the other side of Kitten's room. "Aw...  Wah, wah, wah... Meow, meow...'' She bawled so much.  "Ugh, maybe the Joestar and his pals should have located her.'' Kars' anger seethed; he was not in the mood for hearing crying.  This caused more tears.