Dare

stevidotshipper: Okie I dare Steven to give peridot the "talk"

Steven: You want me to what!?
Peridot: Steven what's the "talk"
      Steven blushed uncontrollably as he stared at Peridot wide eyed.
Steven: I-Its......um.....I........Can I get some help out here!
     Amethyst walked out of her room.
Amethyst: Did someone ask for help?
Steven: I did.
Amethyst: Are you doing another one of those dare things.
Steven: Yes.
Amethyst: What is it?
     Peridot stared at the two in confusion as Steven whispered something in Amethysts ear making her burst out in laughter.
Amethyst: Hahah! Good luck with that.
Steven: Your helping me.
Amethyst: Do I have to?
Steven: Yes! Now come on.
Peridot: I don't understand.
Steven took took a deep breathe and looked back at Peridot.
Steven: Okay so um......its basically like um..... well when a b-boy and a girl love each very much, they......t-they-
Amethyst: They get it on! Peridot: What does it mean to "get it on? Amethyst: Geez Peridot. Shouldn't Steven have talked to you about this before.
     Steven slapped his forehead and took a deep breathe feeling completely uncomfortable by the whole thing. But Peridot was still confused. Amethyst noticed this and groaned before whispering it in Peridots ear making her eyes widen and a dark green blush appear on her face. Peridot: Why do humans participate in such weird rituals? Amethyst: Yea Steven. Why do you?
    The two gems were now staring at Steven, awaiting his answer
Steven: I-I don't know.
Peridot: Well me and Steven love each other so does that mean we have to do it?       Stevens eyes widened and he stared at Peridot in horror while Amethyst tried to keep herself from laughing. Steven: NO! A-At least not now.....
Amethyst looked at Steven in surprise
Amethyst: At least not now!! Oooooohhhh!
Steven: Amethyst
Steven played with the hem of his shirt as he looked off to the side, a dark blush still on his face.
Peridot:.......Ok. You guys are weird. I'm gonna go watch some Camp Pining hearts. Bye!

Weird chapter. Sorry I haven't been active in a long time. I've just been busy with school and my birthday is coming up and stuff. I'll try to update as much as possible. Bye and don't forget to leave some dares.