Preference: What They Do When They Get Jealous

Clay:

Clay will stay on the sidelines until the guy flirting with you starts getting too close. Once it gets too much, Clay will pull you into a long kiss until the guy will leave. Or he'll just make it stupidly obvious that you two are dating.

Alex:

Alex gets jealous easily, but waits until he's at his boiling point. He'll do almost anything to get you away from him, or him away from you. He'll get a tad bit aggravated and will want to leave the scene immediately. Once you get home, the jealous sex is what you live for.

Justin:

Justin gets jealous whenever he feels threatened by the guy. So if it's a buff football player from the rival school or someone who is really ripped. He'll do whatever it takes to make sure the guy knows you're his. Bum squeezing, pulling you close, anything to get the guy to walk away.

Monty:

Monty gets jealous easily, but he's constantly with you and most guys are too scared of him to even think about talking to you. But if the guy has the balls to talk to you... Monty will make it a soft-core porn scene or he'll get right up in the guys face and tell him to back away. The occasional fight happens, but as soon as you're home the jealous sex will be fantastic.

Jeff:

When Jeff gets jealous, he'll just redirect your attention. Jeff will NEVER admit that he's jealous. You know though. He'll take you to get ice cream or fro-yo after, to seal the deal that you're his. It's really cute when you tell him "You're jealous." and he gets really flustered trying to convince you he's not.

Zach:

Zach will just pull you closer and basically keep you at his hip. If a guy somehow still gets to you and starts flirting, Zach will just pull you away and hold your hand. He'll keep you even closer than he did before.

Tony:

Tony gets jealous in secret. But he's so intimidating that NO ONE dares to flirt with you. Especially when he's there or you're wearing his jacket. He's never too worried though, he trusts you.

Tyler:

If Tyler eyes someone flirting or is getting a little too close, his face will start getting red. He isn't too much of the confrontational type, so he'll be jealous from afar. If someone really gets to him, he'll go up to you and wrap his arm around your waist and just join the conversation. Once the conversation ends, you already know he's jealous, so you reassure that you're his and only his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hope you enjoyed it! Please vote and comment!

*I hope you follow me and check out my other books!

*If something is triggering or you feel there should be a warning, please comment or message me in a polite manner

*Requests are open!