Preference: How You Two Met

Warning: Monty's has strong language 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clay: You and Clay met one night when he was on one of his shifts at Crestmont. You went with a few friends for a 'girls night' and as soon as you all walked into the theatre you and Clay's eyes met. One of the girls bought the tickets and you all made your way into the theatre number that was on the ticket. You offered to buy treats and everyone handed you their money and told you what they wanted. You made your way and ordered what they wanted.

"Clay, hm." you said.

"What?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Nothing, it's just a cute name." You replied.

His face got red and a smile started to slowly form on it which in return made you smile.

"Do you come here often? I haven't really seen you around." He asked.

"I just moved back to live with my dad." you replied.

He finished with the snacks and handed over a few napkins, he turned around and you quickly and stealthily pulled out a pen and wrote down your number.

"Clay, you forgot something." You said while collecting the food.

"Oh, I did? I'm sorry, what did I forget?"

"You forgot to ask for my number." You said with a smirk and a wink, you slid the napkin over to him and started to head towards the movie. You looked back and he had a big, cheeky smile on his face when he looked at the paper and he rubbed his neck. 

Alex:

You two met when he stumbled upon you in the band room. You were practicing your Oboe solo for the Winter concert but it also an audition piece for the state band. The days to the audition and concert grew closer and closer and you were growing more and more nervous by each passing day. You asked the band director if you could have the band room to yourself to practice during your free period and he agreed. It was the longest period of they day which at first was a great idea in your mind. But mistake after mistake was being made and you grew increasingly frustrated. You replaced the reed to see if that was the issue, and alas, it was part of the issue! You kept practicing the piece over and over again. Marcello Concerto in C minor was the only sound in your mind and in the room, you were fixated on this piece of music, so it was no surprise you didn't hear the door open. You finished the last eight measures and you looked at the sheet music with a pleased smile forming on your face. You let out a sigh of relief.

"Wow, that was amazing." A voice said. It startled you and you fell off the chair and onto the floor. He ran over and helped you back up.

"Uh, thanks *laughs*" You replied as this mysterious boy helped you up. When you were stably on your feet, you looked at the boy and holy hell was he cute. Bleached Blond hair and a gold septum ring, 'He's my type' you thought.

"Is that for the winter concert?" He asked.

"Yeah, and it's my audition song for the state band." you replied.

"Well, if you do what you just did, they'll have to let you in." He said, which made you blush. A few moments of awkward silence passed before another word was broken.

"I'm sorry about scaring you, I'm Alex by the way."

"I'm Y/N. It's fine, I was just so emerged in my music that I didn't notice the door open."

"Hey, this may seem a little too straight forward, but are you busy after school today?" He asked.

"No, why?"