"Chemistry Exam" Jeff Imagine for Clarissa

Request for: @rxissa  

Hope you enjoy it!

----------------------------------------------------------

"I'm driving!" I yell as your grab the car keys from the bowl near the front door.

"In your dreams." Monty says as he swoops in and grabs the keys from my hand.

I pout as I grab your bag from the living room. I head to the kitchen to grab Monty and I's lunches that our mum made the night before. I headed out the door, locked it, and made my way to the car. I opened the back door and put my bag in the backseat and put Monty's lunch bag in his bag. I closed the door and got into the front seat and Monty drove to the school.

"Do you have a date to prom Ris?" Monty asked, keeping his eyes on the road.

"No, why? That's an odd question to ask."

"I just wanted to know."

"You're not the type to just 'want to know', just tell me Monty."

"I just know someone who wants to ask you. That's all." He replied with a smirk.

I knew I wouldn't get it out of him, so I just let it be. We drove to the school with just mild conversation, exams and such. When he parked in our parking spot, I got out and grabbed my bag and headed inside. I had a really big Chemistry exam today, and it was what I started with.

I went into my locker, grabbed some of my books, and headed to my Chemistry class. Although Monty and I are twins, I definitely got the brains and he got the brawn. I sat in my usual seat in the front and started to review immediately. I was in the middle of my review when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Could you help me review? I'm a little shaky on this." Jeff said.

It was Jeff Atkins, my childhood crush and one of my brothers best friends. Jeff is amazing at Chemistry, he's right behind me in the class by a point or two.

"Yeah, of course." I agreed to help him.

Jeff and I headed to our next class talking away about the exam. He said that I really helped him. I was flattered. We had our next three classes together, so as soon as one class ended, we walked each other to our next class. No wonder why I kept swooning over him.

Weeks and weeks went by and Jeff and I grew closer and closer. I invited him over to help him study for another really big exam. I heard the front doorbell ring and I ran to get it. I opened the door to find Jeff standing with a sign and flowers. The sign said:

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Chemistry is really sweet, Just like you.

I know this is cheesy, But you better believe me

When I ask you this, I suck at rhyming

so will you go to prom with me?