Preference: What You Two Like To Do When You're Alone

Clay:  When you and Clay are alone, you usually like to listen to music and enjoy each others company. Sometimes these would turn into a heated make out session.

Alex: When you and Alex are both alone together, you guys have very deep conversations. It would start with you guys laughing and joking around, and then it would get deeper and deeper and he would tell you how he has been feeling which was something he usually doesn't talk about.

Jeff:  When you and Jeff are along, you guys would watch tv together. Occasionally, you guys would get into petty arguments about what to watch, because sometimes he wanted to watch baseball while you wanted to watch something else, such as Shameless or OITNB.

Zach: You both loved to play video games when you guys were alone. Most of the time, you would kick his ass and he would jokingly get upset. Or you would help each other study.

Justin: You guys both would like to gaze at the stars on a clear night when you two are alone. Being each others company was sometimes all that either of you needed.

Tyler: You two would always be doing some random and spontaneous photo shoot around town. Diner, Woods, School, really anywhere. He loved being behind the camera and you loved being in front of it.

Monty: When you and Monty were alone, he would finally ease up. He wasn't cocky, or acted like he has a stick up his ass. He was more open, which he never does in front of anyone. You both open up to each other a significant amount. It shows just how strong both of you are.