Back Again

Point of views have changed and will stay as so.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The room was almost chilling.

It had been a day after they had all decided to see Thomas, and of course, here they were, everyone together in one room.

Thomas sat their quietly, probably because of Depression, Logan thought. But Anxiety couldn't help but to think it was because of him again.

Logan walked towards his host, "Thomas, we need to inform you about something." he spoke, seeming to be the only one who had the guts to do so. But he didn't really see it like that, he just needed Thomas to know what was really going on.

"I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear anything anymore."

Patton gave everyone a worried look, he knew what was happening, Depression was most likely beginning to get more settled in the mind space.

Logan approached even closer to Thomas, forcing him to look him in the eyes. "Thomas, if there is any once of Morality in you, for the love of God, listen to me."

Thomas shook his head lazily as Patton watched with tears brimming in his eyes, Anxiety started rubbing his back soothingly.

The logical trait took a deep breath, "Thomas, your 'episodes' weren't caused by Anxiety," he said, Thomas immediately paid more attention, "a new personality has been forming within you with out you or any of us knowing it."

Thomas's eyes widened fearfully for a moment, what kind of personality was this? To make him feel so undeserving? Were they really telling the truth?

"What do you mean a new personality? Is it like you guys?" The host responded, looking at the other sides. Each of them looked... equally as scared.

Princey sighed, and shook his head. "No Thomas, this creature- this thing is nothing like us," he then looked at Anxiety, "any of us."

Absolute despair went through Thomas's eyes, "Can you please elaborate Roman? I thought Anxiety was vague."

This caused a chuckle from everyone in the room, but the humor soon vanished when they realised what they were up against.

Logan turned again, looking back at Thomas. "It seems to be that one of your emotions has gotten too much energy, and is forming into one of us, sadly, it isn't a very good emotion."

It took Thomas a moment before the sudden, dreadful realisation flashed through his eyes, he then looked sadly at Anxiety, suddenly feeling completely and utterly guilty.

"Depression. I have depression."

Patton heart sunk actually hearing the awful words fall out of his mouth, he immediately ran to Thomas and gave him a hug, feeling a bit guilty himself. "We're so sorry Thomas! W-We never meant for anything like this to happen!"

Thomas hugged back tightly, he'd never seen the Dad character like this before. "It's okay, buddy. We all did something wrong. Especially blaming Anxiety."

Patton slowly let go of him despite not wanting to, allowing Thomas to walk over to the darker, younger trait.

"Anxiety, I am so, so, so sorry-"

His words were interrupted with arms clinging to his neck, causing him to jolt backwards, and tears now soaking his t shirt.

"T-Thomas, it's okay. Don't apologize you didn't know." Anxiety spoke, breathing unevenly.

Thomas smiled, almost sadly while hugging back, "I missed you, so much. I knew deep down you could never do this... I just needed someone to point the blame on," he spoke sorrowfully, "I also never took you as a hugger."

Anxiety chuckled, finally happy to see the old Thomas back. At least for now. "I know! I'm an emo nightmare."

Roman chuckled silently to himself at the nickname as both of them let go of their embrace. "So? What's the plan?"

Patton smiled at Thomas's hopefulness, taking it as a compliment how confident he was in them all. "We've all decided that in order to beat this thing, we need to spend lots of time with you! That's not even hard, either! We love spending time with you!"

Logan gave Thomas a nod of approval, implying Patton was correct. Thomas chuckled, suddenly feeling Patton's happiness come in.

"Alright, guys, let's kick Depression out of here."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°