I Need U

Yoongi's beautiful face looms over mine. His lips are hovering above my lips. I reach out to tug him closer. But he's gone. He was never here...

I wake up, feeling nostalgic. I look over at the corner of my room where the piano is placed. Everyone time I look at the beautiful brown object, it reminds me of Yoongi. I miss Yoongi more and more. I need him...

After a few minutes of staring blankly at the wall, I decide I'm going to run away before I fall for Jungkook. I'm going to leave before I second guess myself and I'm never going to look back. I'll run back to COLOR and I'll continue to live a fun, rebellious life.This time I'll make sure I'll never be caught by authority again.

Quickly, I change out of my sleepwear and step out of my room, taking nothing with me. Jungkook's probably asleep, thank goodness. I creep down the stairs, but almost have a heart attack when I see Jimin of all people sitting on the couch taking a phone call.

I quickly duck down, but Jimin sees me anyways. He raises an eyebrow. "I'll talk to you later," he says to his phone and sets it on the side. "Good morning," he says. "Why are you up to early?"

"Uh... It's not that early," I shrug, though I know it's a lie. I'm just hoping Jimin doesn't notice."

"It's four in the morning."

Shit.

"I wanted a drink of water," I shrug.

"But you're all dressed," Jimin says. He stands up and in two long strides, he's right in front of me, staring me down. I step back, afraid of what he suspects. "Did you perhaps... think you were going to run away?"

I gulp, but shake my head. "Why would I run away if I have my boyfriend here?" I lie.

"No... You need your real boyfriend. Yoongi," Jimin says, leaning into me. "You will never be forgiven if you leave," he whispers.

I step back, shuddering.

"Jungkook will never forgive you," Jimin says, shrugging, suddenly turning cheerful. "Well, are you going to go back asleep or will you eat breakfast?" he asks.

"Neither," I say bluntly. "I'm going to play the piano," I sigh, starting to trudge up the stairs again. Hopefully music will relieve my stress.

"Wait!" Jimin grabs my arm. I wrench it back, glaring at him. Jeez, this guy was just so frustrating!!

"What?"

"I'll come with you..." he says.

I raise my eyebrows but nod. He probably doesn't want me to run away again. "Whatever."

~~~~~

Turns out, Jimin's a talented dancer. While I played the piano, expressing my sorrow through music, Jimin danced in the background.

"Hey, you're a good pianist," Jimin said as he took a breather, plopping down on my bed.

"Yoongi taught me," I mumbled, carefully closing the lid of the beautiful piano.

"Is everything you think and do for Yoongi?" Jimin asks me, rolling his eyes. "Do you... what's the word? Oh, love him?"

I nod absentmindedly. And regret it instantly. Shoot, I should be way more discreet!

"Are you using Kookie to get back to him?"

I jump at the question, scoffing. "I'm not that mean... I like Jungkook. I really do... but it's just... weird and unnatural to like him." I mentally slapped myself for saying so much. Jeez, Yura, calm down, Jimin could tell Jungkook all of this!

Jimin nods. "I can tell," he says simply. "Be cautious," he said, standing up.

With that, he just leaves my room. Be cautious? What the heck was that supposed to mean? I frown. Curse Taehyung for starting the long train of misfortunate shit happening.

A/N:
Please pray for Las Vegas guys!! I know a lot of people who were shot😭 Luckily none of were hit in major places. This was the biggest mass shooting in US history with around 58+ people killed. So please take this seriously and respect everyone who was involved in it in some way. ❤️

(i don't live in Las Vegas btw, but i do live in America)