We Don't Talk Anymore

A/N: awwww i woke up today and saw this story is at 1k reads!! thank you so much for everyone who has been reading and voting on this trash 사랑해❤️ here's another chapter 👌 (i actually have the whole story written lol)

I refuse to speak with Jimin. I'd rather hang out alone than be with a filthy liar like him. He was just following orders?

Well, rebels don't follow orders!

I'm just immensely glad of the fact that Jungkook and Jimin aren't in good relations at this point either. Jimin came to the house less and less, which meant I saw him less. It was for the better.

However, I was anxious and worried day by day. What if Yoongi stopped by and tried to take me back to COLOR? I wasn't sure if I could go back right now... And if I went, I'd want Jungkook to come with me, which he can't since he's the American director.

I get bad headaches from thinking so hard about Jimin and Yoongi. My head feels like it would explode with all the worst case scenarios I mentally come up with.

Today, I couldn't take my migraine anymore and walked up to Jungkook's room. Almost shyly, I knock on his door. I know my boyfriend will loosen up all the stress that's tying my head in knots. He has his sweet ways.

Jungkook opens the door, a phone pressed to his ear. He seems shocked to see me. "Sorry, I gotta go," he says into the phone and quickly hangs up on the other person. "Yura!" he smiles, putting an arm around my waist and tugging me into his room.

"Who was that?" I ask out of curiosity, my boyfriend leading me onto his bed. I sit down, leaning back comfortably on the soft mattress.

Jungkook shrugs. "Just Jimin."

"Oh... I thought you guys fought," I said, confused.

"A little disagreement. But it's nothing." Jungkook brushes the topic off. "So, what brings you to my room at night?" he asks, smiling, plopping down next to me on his bed.

I sigh. "Bad headache."

"Awww..." Jungkook says, pulling my head into his arms. "What's got your head in knots?"

"Just about everything," I mutter, frowning. I don't say anymore. I don't know how Jungkook will react if he finds out Yoongi visited me... I wonder if he knew Jimin never let Yoongi, Tae, and Hoseok go. Did he know they escaped? Was that what the phone call from Jimin was about? I was even more confused, my head seemingly bursting with mismatched pieces of information.

"Babe..." Jungkook whispers, "Relax," he says, kissing my cheek.

I feel a tad bit better.

"Sleep is the best remedy for stress," Jungkook said. "You can sleep here tonight."

I nod. "Yeah..."

Jungkook smiles his adorable smile as I snuggle in his heavenly-smelling blankets and close my eyes, openly them only when I hear his voice.

"Sleep, Yura..." Jungkook murmurs. "Don't let anything bother you... I'll protect you. I love you."