First Love

I'm going to count Jungkook as my first love. I finally found out that the feeling I have towards him is, indeed love. Jungkook's all I think about, all I care about.

I'm content to live here with him forever. I don't even know if I should go back to COLOR if Yoongi was to come here again...

I sat on my recliner chair, watching another beautiful sunset.

"Babe, are you hungry?" Jungkook asks, looking at me with his beautiful eyes. He can read me so well. I nod my head.

"I'll go get a small snack for us," Jungkook said, standing up and kissing my cheek. "Wait just five minutes."

I smiled and nodded, watching Jungkook hurriedly run into his house. Life never seemed so perfect. I left all my worries behind. It was miraculous what love could solve.

"Yura," a voice called. A voice couldn't possibly be Jungkook's.

I open my eyes cautiously to see Jimin. He looks restless. His hair is messy and his eyes look dry and tired. What was he doing here? My eyes narrowed and I glared at that liar.

"Please... We really have to talk," he says. "C'mon," Jimin said, holding out his hand.

I hesitate. "Talk about what?" I ask.

"Jungkook."

~~~~~

"I'm so sorry..." Jimin starts speaking. He sits down on the grass in a rather secluded place he dragged me to.

"Sorry about...?" I ask.

"About what I'm about to say to you..."

A/N: i've been away for a while.