Soulmates-II

'I never knew how important growing up as Maharani Sunaina's daughter would be, until real life put me to test. I might have observed her everytime doing some or the other thing but never gave it a strong thought. Maa is efficiency, perseverence, patience and vision combined in a single person. Be it keeping a check on the multiple dishes being prepared at the same time in the kitchen, to remembering multiple tasks that has to be done by the family. Maa was the person who always had a solution, for us, for the kingdom and for Paa. And Sita Didi learnt exactly that from her, she excelled in the same ever since she was a child. There are so many things I never did back then, I had only observed them being done by Maa, Chhoti Maa or Sita Didi, and it all helped now. '
Urmila stopped noting down her thoughts. While people did that at the end of the day, she found it better to start the day with it. She stood up from the studying desk to go to the kitchen. That was becoming one of her favourite places to go to and for this, she was quite amused at her own self. The Kitchen had Maa and Didi. And also, their creativity.
Good food make wonders happen. She wanted to breathe a fresh air. A fresh air of change. And before herself, she wanted Ayodhya to experience the same. But the thought of being the odd one out wanting changes and all after such a catastrophe made her stop. What would people say? Would they even want it too?
She knew she could always talk to Mandavi Di about it.
But who exactly will prevail peace into Ayodhyavaasis?

For you to find out.

'My life is all about research'

She peeked in from the entrance door and took a return back to her chambers.
"Kitchen is busy."

Shrutkirti was experimenting with something, and when she or rather same goes for Urmila, did something like that, they needed their space.

'My simple reason. Embarassment. I dont know about Kirti's'.'

                            -------

"Perfect!"
Kirti exclaimed, as she could make the dish exactly as she had seen Sita Didi make. And in that moment, where Kirti after so long, laughed as childlike and delightfully on her little achievement, Shatrughan too, after so long felt a rush of nostalgia, a sense of pride and the emotion of belonging to the most beautiful person he would have ever seen.

"...And yes Arya, you were here to tell me about?" She diverted her attention to Shatrughan, who had been waiting for her.

"Nothing..just"

"Just?"

"Nothing."
He smiled his best.

And for sometime, Kirti's world stopped too. This smile has been a real one in ages. He was happy and seeing him so, Shrutkirti felt lighter, a wave of newness reaching upto her. This was a new phase.

                             ------

"And sometimes, my love, you need to leave all your emotions behind and focus on the regular duties of your life, what you can still do. It is easier. It feels right and it becomes right"
If more, Mandavi's eyes spoke it all.

"Right, Maan."
Bharat moved a little from his place.

"I am just reminding, you know it all. And I know, you are calmer than before."

"I am. Ram Bhaiya brings me calmness and he did. Everybody is here for me, Gurudev Vashishth, Pitashree Janak, I am indeed very lucky. "

Mandavi never had intentions to come teary eyed and remind him of a wife that he has left behind. She had decided to be his best friend foremost, and wont let him handle guilt, pain and worry on his own. She will share it all. Although she knew, he had in him endless strength to overcome all such hurdles and perform his duties wisely.

"See if Shaturghan is fine? I could not speak to him personally since we started  taking to the needs of the kingdom."

"It is his time to be. Swami, beginnings are always hard. It was for him. It was for you. It was for us. I am not exactly sure how do we move on with life, but we never have options, do we?"

"It is right to not have. See, every rule in the nature has been thought for the best, only if people realise how considerate she has been."

Mandavi acknowledged. After a few minutes of complete comfortable silence, Mandavi shifted her focus to a childhood memory, and smiled,
"On other note, I really like our conversations. Just like how Bade Pitaji and Bade Ma used to tell each other what new they observed."

"Good. I hope the talkings remain as new forever. "

"Time would pass and you wont even know..."

"...If you focus on all what you have to do now."

Soul knows soul.

"Be there, Maan"

"Always have, always will."

                             --------

"Beautiful together, arent they?"

'Yes, beautiful!'
Ram said, looking up at the sky, his heart in Ayodhya, on the actual mention of an artwork Sita just did, of the three couples or better said, their six children, together.
His gaze shifted to a happy Sita, who thought of her family, feeling the same intensity of love, that Ram could. And in that moment one could tell who felt happier.
He smiled so heartedly, that maybe the mere moment there, as influenced by such strong and pure love, could make itself to last for eternity.
'Beautiful!' He repeated, but the subject this time was different.

"I did hear the first time, Swami" Sita told him casually, as she kept adding the finishing strokes. But she did not miss the second one as well. And what more could she admire him for. He had been winning her heart since eternity. Surpassing the measures of love everytime, maybe no-one would ever be able to track the affection and warmth they shared, however they might try. That their love is and will be so pure that it could not be touched by external conflicts and concerns.

"Sitae"

"Hmm?"

"Nothing."

Soul knows Soul.

'Beautiful together, arent they?', the world smiled at them, and existence did too.

                         --------

A/N: Yes this is a special book, which sees updates twice or thrice a year :P
How are you all?
I'll be editing this book simultaneously for error correction.

Like just to encourage me for writing more, please review XD

It is a happy chapter. I like it ;-)