Chapter one

"Marley!" My mom yelled from down stairs.

"What is it?" I asked poking my head out the door.  "Sam is here." She hollered back.

"Okay, I'll be down in just a minute." I said going to my closet.

I picked out a tight blue blouse to put under my hot pink hoodie that read "SAM'S GIRL" across the back and had a picture of us kissing on the front.

It's my all time favorite hoodie.  I paired it with jean shorts and my purple converse.

I then went down to see that Sam was playing with Lacey and Millie, my one year old cousins that my mom often babysits.  It was so cute!

"Hey, Babe." Sam said sitting the two in their play-pen so they could play together.

"Hey, Handsome." I said walking over to him.  I sat down next to him with my legs slung over his thighs, once he had sat down on the couch.

"Want to go to the beach?" He asked.  "Sure," I said planting a gentle kiss on his lips. "I'll go get my bathing suit."

I went up to my room to pick out a bathing suit.  I had a white strapless top with a little bit of pink frill at  bottom and pink bottoms.  But then I had my black string bikini.  Hmm.

I decided on my first opinion, because we'd be in public.  I put my bikini on under the shorts I had on earlier and one of Kian's muscle shirts.

I then went into the bathroom connected to my room and straightened a few pieces of hair, applied some water proof mascara, and light lip gloss, then headed down stairs.

"Where you going?" Kian asked as we passed each other on the stairs. 

"Beach with Sam" I said trying to pass him.  He quickly turned around, going back down the way he came.

"Fine!". I heard Sam say, flustered with a satisfied Kian walking away.

"What did he talk you into now?" I asked.  He let out a huff of air before answering.  "Him and Ricky are going to the beach with us."

I sighed. "Okay"

~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~

when I post tiny chapters like this, there will be another chapter in less than 5 days. 

QOTC:  What's your favorite band, and who's your favorite member?

Mine is Sleeping With Sirens, and my favorite member is Justin Hills.

ALSO, SHOUT OUT TO @_YouTube_for_life go follow/vote for her!