Chapter Eight~

"Marley wake your fat ass up before I slaughter it," What a lovely way to wake up, am I right?

I guess getting up isn't such a bad idea.  I sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. 

"Morning, Sunshine." Aubriella spoke, smiling innocently down at me.  Bitch.  "So what am I up at this ungodly hour?" I asked, annoyed with the brunette before me. 

"Mar, it's two in the freaking afternoon.  Get up." And with that, she walked out, probably to go raid my fridge or play with my dog, Kitty. 

Stepping out of my bed and on to the cold floor, I walked into my bathroom, stripping out of my sleep clothes and into the shower.

-

Once I was out and dressed, we headed to the mall. 

"So, do you think Ricky really likes me like Kian said?" She asked me, sipping her Bubble Tea.  "Aubs, I don't know, talk to him!"  

"I can't."

"Yes, you can."

"No."

"Yes you can you little whore, now call him."

And that is why I am now sitting in an ice cream truck toy outside the bathrooms.  I mean, it would've been a crime for me to hear their conversation. 

Ten agonizingly slow minutes later, a very happy Aubriella came out of the bathroom.  The few people walking by gave her strange looks as she squealed and jumped up and down, smiling like a kid on Christmas. 

"So.."

"I have a date at seven.  Oh my fucking god, Marley, I have a date.  What am I going to wear?  What if I wear heels and trip on my face? Fuck, help me.  We need to go to Ross, or Charming Charlie, or god I don't know Marley!"

"Chill, it's only Ricky, we aren't talking about Kellin Quinn.  Why don't we start at where you're going?" I asked, standing from my spot in the children's toy. 

"Pasta Palace." she said as if it was the fanciest place ever.  It was a pasta house where you wait for some Alfredo and noodles for an hour, when my mom could make better in about thirty minutes. 

"Hunny, It's about as fancy as pizza hut.  Jeans and a t-shirt would be just fine.". I told her, holding back a laugh. 

"Oh."

-

-

She wore acid washed shorts, and a pink crop top, clad with a teddy bear necklace and white Converse.  "Have fun!"  I told her as she walked out of my room to meet Ricky down the stairs. 

After about twenty minutes of scrolling through Tumblr, I got bored.  But, with it being nearly eight at night, what was there to do? 

I hopped of my bed, not so gracefully landing on my stomach.  I groaned, standing up and straightening out my shirt.  I walked down the stairs, yelling "Mommy, where are you." until Kian yelled at me and told me she was out with dad, on a date. 

So the. I guess mommy daughter time is out. 

I walked into the living room, plopping myself down on the couch next to Kian.  Tinker Bell; The Great Fairy Escape playing on the television screen.  Oh boy was he going to get teased about this later.   

>

I just felt that was a good place to end this chapter I dunno manbut vote, comment & fan.

twitter- Emoji_Joe

Instagram- deefizzys_wife