chapter four

The ride back home was extremely awkward, and long.

As soon as we arrived home I hurried out and inside. 

"Marley, I need to talk to you, alone." Sam said, his face serious.  Shit, was he breaking up with me? Did I do something wrong? A million things running through my mind as I nodded and walked up the stairs to my room.

"What's wrong?" I asked as soon as we were behind my closed bedroom door.  "What's wrong?" He shouted at me "What's wrong is that my girlfriend was talking to other random males!"

He actually frightened me when we was like this, it was like he could kill someone on a dime.

"That was Niall, my ex-bestfriend." I explained "And I had no interest in talking to him, as if it wasn't obvious!"

"Oh, sorry, babe." He said with his head hung low.  "I shouldn't have got mad without allowing you to explain."

"Okay, thank you." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling his head down to kiss him.

-

My alarm rang and rang and rang.

"Ugh!" I groaned hitting the snooze button and rolling over in my bed.  Today Aubriella and I are going to see The Fault In Our Stars after we go shopping.  But that still wasn't enough to get me out of my bed in a rush. 

We weren't leaving until noon and it is only nine, so I had at least fifteen more minutes I could sleep.

But all to soon, my alarm begin ringing again.  But this time, I turned it off after stretching in the bed.

I stripped out of my sleep clothes and got in the warm shower, embracing the heat after being in the ice cold air of my room.

As soon as I finished my shower, I brushed my teeth and washed my face in the sink. 

I picked out a black and purple Batman crop top and a pair of purple high-waisted shorts along with my sandals I got from Rue 21 the week before.

I then started on the mop of hair on my head, drying it and putting cute beach waves in it.  I added a bit of mascara and eyeliner to finish off.

It was now 11:30, so I had time to eat breakfast and then go with my best friend, Aubriella.

"Get the door, Kian!" I yelled as I put my plate in the sink and wiped my face.

"You ready?" Aubriella asked, walking into the kitchen.  "Yeah, lets go." I said, grabbing my wallet and phone.

"Bye Kian, Bye Trevor!" I called to the boys sitting in front of the television.  Only Trevor looked up though.

"Bye Aubri, Marley." He waved smiling at us.  It was obvious he had a thing for her, but he tried to leave it alone, as she was with Ricky.  I honestly think she's be better off with Trevor, not that Ricky is a bad guy or anything.

"We need to get Starbucks first." She told me, pulling out of the drive.

"Agreed."

I used the connector and plugged my phone up so we could listen to music without commercials.

As soon as "I'm Still Into You" by Paramore came on, we were both dancing and singing along.

We soon arrived in front of the mall, which had a Starbucks inside.

We walked up to the coffee shop and ordered our drinks.

"Aubriella Brooks.  Marley Lawley.". The young man soon called out.

"Okay, Victoria's secret first, Sam's birthday is next Saturday and I want to surprise him." I told her, sipping my Cotton Candy Frap.

"Good lord, I'll help you pick something out if you don't give me details about your sex this time." She said, her noes scrunched.

"Okay, no sex stories" I laughed. 

"Good."

-

Five hours and 150 dollars later it was time for the movie, and I knew just from the commercials it was going to be good.

∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆

I feel like this was long.  idk.  but its something. 

Shout out to @queenoftheclouds bc she kind of begged me to write this, even doe it sucks.  ily bae