chapter five(i think)

"We're home!" I yelled as we walked in the front door.

"We're in the kitchen" Kian shouted back at me. 

"So, how was the movie?" Jc asked us when we got to the food room.  "Amazing." we answered in sync.

"No one made us food?" I asked them.

"You really want me to make you burnt Mac and cheese?" Kian asked, raising his eyebrows. 

"Let's order pizza." Trevor offered.

-

I was awoken by loud booms of thunder at five o'clock in the morning.  Oh, isn't this just wonderful?

After about thirty minutes of trying to get back to sleep I decided to get up and make breakfast.  I was careful not to wake Aubriella who was on the pull-out couch in the corner.

I got out the flour, eggs, baking powder, suger, salt, milk and butter.

I melted the butter to liquid, and mixed everything together, creating pancake batter.

The pancakes were done by six, so I decided to wake everyone.

"YOU'RE INSECURE, DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR.  YOU'RE TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THREW THE DO-O-OR." I belted out the lyrics from "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction earning a 'shut up, whore!' from Aubriella and an angry Kian to walk into the kitchen.

"I have food, don't kill me!" I quickly said, which earned a happier brother for me.

"Oh, thanks." He smiled.  "JC, TREVOR, GET YOUR ASSES UP, MARLEY MADE PANCAKES!"

Soon everyone was awake and content eating pancakes.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Okay, this was short and shitty.  But I am a massive procrastinator, and wrote this while babysitting a two year old and listening to One Direction so.

@queenoftheclouds ily bae sorry this took three days♥