Chapter six

"Those were amazing, thanks, Marley." Jc said smiling at me.

I said a quick 'thanks' before getting up from my place and the table and making my way upstairs to get ready for the day.

I hopped in the shower, and washed and shaved.

I slipped on my matching hot pink bra and panties under my purple sparkly batman shirt and plain jean shorts and white Toms. I put on my usual foundation, eye liner, mascara and lip gloss, and put my hair up in a loose pony tail on the top of my head.

8:57 read my bedside clock.  I guess it's late enough to call Sam.

"Hey, princess." He answered the phone.

"Hi, my prince, whatcha up to?" I asked.

"Not much, missing you."

"Then come over, pwease?"

"okay, be over in ten.  Love you, princess."

"I love you too, cutie." I replied before ending the call.

God, he is perfect, how did I get so lucky?

"Hey babe." Sam said walking in my bedroom door "How was tfios without spoiling in?"

"It was good, now come here so I can kiss you.". I told him.

He jumped on top of me, tackling my lips with his.  He licked my bottom lip, asked for entrance which I gladly granted.

-

"That was amazing." He said, trying to catch his breath as he rolled off of me.

"It was." I agreed.

"Sam fucking pottorff I'm going to kill you!" Kian shouted banging on my locked door. 

"Shut the fuck up I made you pancakes earlier!" I shouted back.

"Whatever, dad's home." I could just picture the smirk on his face as Sam jumped up and quickly put his cloths on, as did I just not in such a rush.  In two minutes we were dressed and looked normal again.

"Marley, Sam please come down here!" My dad, Mark, hollered from downstairs.  "Coming" I replied as we walked down the stairs.

"Come clean up the mess in the kitchen before your mother sees it!" He said sternly before walking into the living room.

I let out a breath and went to get to work.

^~^~^~^

short and shitty but two updates in like half an hour.